TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

I have been binging my face off with Daredevil season 2 this last week with the wife after work.

I kind of like all the strange twists.

Started watch 'Better Call Saul' and I'm enjoying it.

Started watching Homeland. It is really intense!

Started watching 'Gotham' this week. Pretty decent. The whole family is watching it together, which is rare. Getting in 2-3 episodes/night

Started watching 'Gotham' this week. Pretty decent. The whole family is watching it together, which is rare. Getting in 2-3 episodes/night
Gotham is pretty awesome... There are parts where it slows down some, but then it picks back up quite a bit towards the end of season 1 i believe. I like what they are doing with the series flushing out backgrounds of characters and such.

Binge watched Game of Thrones. Just in time for new season sometime this month.

Finished Daredevil season 2 last night. So, so good. Really enjoyed it and thought it was even better than season 1.

I have to resist the urge to binge through Turn season two. Rebecca and I have agreed to watch it together. But it's such a good show!

There is sooooo much good tv out there now to stream it is hard to pick. Currently I am watching-
Daredevil
Parks and Rec
Luther (English detective series starring Idris Elba)
The Man in the High Castle (Amazon Prime) - Awesome alternate history show.

All are very good in my opinion.

Ron Swanson in P&R is the best. Plays that role perfect.

Think I'll binge Sienfeld, it's been years.

Right now I'm binging on Game of Thrones, I get the seasons from the library and have a few weeks to finish, usually buzz through them in a week or so, just finishing season 2 now.

Anybody watch Bosch season 2 yet?

No, but it's on my list.....really liked Season 1

Just watched the first 2 seasons of the British Comedy "Catastrophe" on Amazon....very raunchy but really funny

I binge watched " The Black Donnely's" pretty interesting show, to bad it had to end

TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

I binge watched " The Black Donnely's" pretty interesting show, to bad it had to end

That show had a lot of promise. Ultimately NBC killed it before it went anywhere.

That show had a lot of promise. Ultimately NBC killed it before it went anywhere.

The ending was so disappointing, I was really hoping for a second season

Breaking Bad is finished, fantastic series.

Now, to find a new series to binge.

I think we'll be binging on Bloodline again before season 2 comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we'll be binging on Bloodline again before season 2 comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really ready for season 2. Curious how they continue the story.

Really ready for season 2. Curious how they continue the story.

Exactly what we were wondering. We really enjoyed it. Rarely does the Mrs like to recap but this is #1 on our agenda so we can just keep watching right on through when 2 comes out.

Falling Skies. Trying to fit it in with my schedule because the wife isn't into SciFi so I have to go this one alone.

Just finished House of Cards. Building up a good queue of the current Walking Dead season, that we'll probably binge. I've also been getting through the older Archer seasons when I have TV time to myself as the wife isn't a huge fan. Deadwood could be a good one with HBO GO, or Boardwalk Empire. I also need to give Daredevil another chance, and apparently Bosch it's first.

Anybody watch Bosch season 2 yet?

I watched it the week it came out. I really like this show. I work for Amazon and there was a big write up on our intranet regarding the interaction with Connelly and the directors, it was interesting. I like a few of the Amazon shows, Mozart in the Jungle and Red Oaks are favs.

My wife recently watched an episode of veep and liked it so much she wants to start from the beginning. I've been trying to get her to watch this show with me for 4 years and she was never interested. Now we are eye guzzling it.

Back