TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

Daredevil Season 2, I think thats next on my list

Supernatural is getting blasted through.

The Wire is just so damn good. Season 4 might be the single best season of television ever. Heartbreaking.

\

The Wire is just so damn good. Season 4 might be the single best season of television ever. Heartbreaking.

\
I hated that season at first. I really had to watch it a second time to appreciate how well it was written. Still one of my favorite shows EVER.

I hated that season at first. I really had to watch it a second time to appreciate how well it was written. Still one of my favorite shows EVER.

I'm holding off on Season 5, if only because I don't want it to be over.

\

I need to watch that series.

I need to watch that series.

I thought Season Two was week, but that's in comparison to the other seasons which were just amazing.

I thought Season Two was week, but that's in comparison to the other seasons which were just amazing.

Will add it to my list.

The wire is awesome. Need to watch it again (thank you Amazon Prime). O Jimmy McNulty...

I'm a couple seasons in to Entourage, never watched it from start to finish, really enjoying the details I missed over time!

Once I'm done then it's on to Ballers!

i posted this in the what are you watching thread, but we watched 3 episodes of stranger things on netflix last night. it was tough to turn it off. we really like it so far.

Well I'm officially caught up on everything, I need to figure out what on Netflix or Amazon to start now.

i posted this in the what are you watching thread, but we watched 3 episodes of stranger things on netflix last night. it was tough to turn it off. we really like it so far.

me and wife binge watched this over a weekend. awesome show

My wife got me started on "Outlander". I friggin hooked and now waiting til January for the new season

This is my custom signature

We crushed Breaking Bad, caught up on Last Man Standing (current favorite) and currently working on House of Cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shameless the US version

Been watching Luther on Netflix. Such a good show.

In the midst of binge watching The League right now. Pretty damn funny.

Watched the entire Ray Donovan series a couple of weeks ago in 3 or 4 days.

Just finished Stranger Things on Netflix. Great show and basically a mix of The Goonies and Alien.

I need to hit Justified at some point. Have all the episodes downloaded, just need to start!

Back