THP Event Coming To Memphis

I am a little confused and could use some help. There is mention of PX in the thread above. True Temper pictures show XP on shaft labels. And we also have Project X, but I thought that was in San Diego (whereas TT/Area 61 potentially is in Memphis). Are TrueTemper and ProjectX affiliated in any way or are they completely different companies which happen to use the same two letters a lot?

I am a little confused and could use some help. There is mention of PX in the thread above. True Temper pictures show XP on shaft labels. And we also have Project X, but I thought that was in San Diego (whereas TT/Area 61 potentially is in Memphis). Are TrueTemper and ProjectX affiliated in any way or are they completely different companies which happen to use the same two letters a lot?

True Temper owns project X

I think that TT is the parent company of PX.

Apparently PoundCookie is going to be Lance Armstrong, because the PX Event is not in Memphis.

Hahaha. ...swiiiiiinnnnnngggg and a miss

Oh well, still got one nut left.

No more THP gambling for me.

That's right everybody, THP will be bringing an event to the Memphis area in 2015. Good golf, good friends and good BBQ. Stay tuned to the forum for more details about this event coming soon.

My prayers have been answered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Them coming out with a new product is fuel? Oh my, that would make it hard to post any new product updates for any company huh? :D
That would make it tough!

Whether this event is TT or not, I'm very interested to hear more. All we know is:
THP will be bringing an event to the Memphis area in 2015. Good golf, good friends and good BBQ.
Just that little bit has to get everyone excited!!!

This needs a nice bump :)

I'm ready for some dates! This might be one I can attend.

This one is still on my radar. I need me some more TN golf.

On my radar as well.

I actually just had a new prospect come across my desk in the memphis area, sounds like a great excuse for a trip to Memphis!

Come on down Icey! If you find yourself in the area prior to or after the event, make sure you give me a shout. Beer and BBQ at the very least.

JM

Come on down Icey! If you find yourself in the area prior to or after the event, make sure you give me a shout. Beer and BBQ at the very least.

JM
Deal! That sounds like a great plan to me.

Deal! That sounds like a great plan to me.

Hey johnny you still up to playing Southwind again. Think there is a Mon in early August to play like last year.

If he doesn't I will!!!!

Really excited to see the dates and details on this one. Since I missed KC on schedule conflict I hope this one works out

If he doesn't I will!!!!

Well I volunteer at the Fedex and they get a day to bring 3 friends to play Southwind. Me and Johnny played it last year and it is such a nice course. Nice to experience what the PGA guys do in a way

Well I volunteer at the Fedex and they get a day to bring 3 friends to play Southwind. Me and Johnny played it last year and it is such a nice course. Nice to experience what the PGA guys do in a way

Wish I lived closer. That would be awesome!

Really excited to see the dates and details on this one. Since I missed KC on schedule conflict I hope this one works out

You and me both buddy! I need this one to work too!

JM

Back