TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
We have an Amazon thread, a Netflix thread, and so many others, but here is where we lay it out there...

Binge watching series is fun, and I figured we needed a place to post up series we are bingeing on or about to start.

For me, after getting through Shameless (Showtime), I am about to start up Sopranos (never watched it) or The Wire (never watched it). Also need to watch Breaking Bad.

What TV Shows are you bingeing on?

The wire now.
Just finished sopranos for the 3rd time.

And i approve of breaking bad

I've been thinking about breaking bad. I just don't seem to find the time to binge watch anything.

I've been thinking about breaking bad. I just don't seem to find the time to binge watch anything.
I ride my indoor bike trainer a ton, typically my workouts will be between 5am-8am, so I can usually snag two episodes then. Then after the kids go to bed at night, I can snag one or two more episodes then.

Love Breaking Bad, The Wire was epic but much slower paced than Breaking bad.

I recommend Daredevil and I am currently in the midst of trying to finish season 2 of Daredevil on Netflix... Really enjoying it so far and I am almost through episode 10.

I ride my indoor bike trainer a ton, typically my workouts will be between 5am-8am, so I can usually snag two episodes then. Then after the kids go to bed at night, I can snag one or two more episodes then.

I leave for work between 6/7am then get home about 8:30/9pm and fill up my tv time with sports. I'm sure I'll pick something up in the summer.

I finished season 2 of daredevil this afternoon. I enjoyed it. Need to find something new to watch now.

Nothing right now. Most recent was The Wire during late December / early January.

Love Breaking Bad, The Wire was epic but much slower paced than Breaking bad.

I recommend Daredevil and I am currently in the midst of trying to finish season 2 of Daredevil on Netflix... Really enjoying it so far and I am almost through episode 10.
I started Season 2 last night, turned it off midway thru the 2nd episode. Will give it another shot.

I started Season 2 last night, turned it off midway thru the 2nd episode. Will give it another shot.

Sorry, meant to say Deadwood in the first part of that post, guess watching Daredevil I had it in my brain. Let me know what you think, I am enjoying it quite a bit more than the 1st season.

Currently watching Dexter and Prison Break, both on Netflix.

Watching breaking bad again

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa wait when did season 2 of daredevil come out?

Unacceptable i was not made aware of this til now. The wire has been put on hold its daredevil time

Really want to see Homeland and Shameless. Still haven't finished season 3 of House of cards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am about to binge season 2 of Davedevil.
Tried to get the doc into it and rewatch s1 with her, she shut it down after 3 Eps. Sad.

S2 shall have to be watched late at night now for me, which means less sleep. Boo...... But worth it.

Daredevil is amazing. About halfway done with season 2.

My binge watch guilty pleasure is Scrubs. every season on Netflix. Hour-long episodes are tough when I'm on the computer, because I usually have other stuff to do, so 23 minute shows like Scrubs and Archer do better for my brain.

Rebecca and I love the Murdoch Mysteries. Definitely worth a watch, I think all the seasons are on Netflix.

Amazon Prime gives access to Band of Brothers, The Pacific, and a host of other HBO shows. Deadwood is personal favorite of mine.

I've been starving for some S.O.A. (Sons of anarchy) lately. Was just an amazing show....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to start season 2 of Daredevil this week. I have a lot of traveling coming up.

Been enjoying always sunny in philly. Big time.

Usually just Law & Order or L&O Criminal Intent. Michelle's not into any of shows mentioned above.

Back