Golf Gloves. What do you use and why?

I switched to the Zero Friction golf middle of the summer. Enjoyed it quite a bit and easily the most durable glove I've tried

I wear a Nike durafeel because it's inexpencive and comfortable.

Just got a Bionic at Christmas, it's a bit tight and thick but otherwise extremely comfortable.

I've actually had really good success with Nike gloves as far as durability.

The "top of the line" Titleist or Nike gloves (can't remember what they are called, believe the Titleist is Players, Nike I have no clue). Why? No idea, that's what I've worn since junior golf some 10-15 years ago.

I have never used any other glove than the Titleist Players. The reason being is when I started a friend who could golf his ball told me it was the finest glove available. I didn't doubt him then and I won't ever know if he's wrong. I keep one for practice and three for play.

I use the Callaway x-spann. Super comfortable and I love not having to mess with Velcro. It's fits, like a glove. :bananadance:

I've tried a number of different gloves and like the Bionic the best. I like higher quality leather that doesn't stretch out and start slipping in the middle of a round. Cost a little more, but they last. More comfortable on my arthritic finger joints.

Failing these, I'll use Mizuno leather batting gloves.

I like the Titleist models the best, have all the styles, normal, wet weather and cold and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lately I've been finding (where I can) good deals on outgoing premium model gloves from Callaway or Titleist. Though I've used Mizuno or Nike gloves in the past.

I have been using MG golf gloves for years. They hold up well for me as buying three and getting six will typically last me all year and I play golf Monday through Friday year 'round, weather permitting.

I try a variety of gloves, but I mainly stick with Puma or Nike ones.

I like the synthetic gloves - they tend to last longer and dry quicker.

Wilson Staff Grip series, FJ WeatherSof line, Mizuno, and Bender gloves.

I played the Callaway 3 pak from Costco, they were toast after a month or so. I played a Mizuno glove for 6 months and the velcro wore out before the glove got a single hole.

I previously used the Footboy Weathersoft and it worked well. Then I tried the Callaway Apex glove and have loved it. Has similar durability to the Weathersoft, but in my opinion feels better.

I am one that tends to get something that works, finds them at a decent deal, then buys a few to have them on hand. Sadly I am way more likely to change my driver than the brand/model glove I use.

I'm on the search for a good one. I was using the Footjoy GT Extreme but now I can't find them anymore for right hand. (I'm a lefty) I assume they have been discontinued.

I get a lot of wear on the heel of my palm so I like one that has a good bit of thickness and padding there helps them to last longer.

I used to use those as well but as like you they are hard to buy now.

I now use Footjoy Tropicool gloves. They are pretty durable and my hand doesnt get as sweaty as it did wearing the GT Extreme. The biggest downside to them is they do not have a ball marker attached. The magnetic marker on the extremes was handy (no pun intended).

Hirzl Trust Control or Trust Feel.
Very good grips in every condition and long lasting.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Wilson staff glove and Conform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a nice glove fitting video. I realized the gloves I were getting were one size too big.

Usually a Stasolf person, but have a Gfore glove now that I received as a gift and really like it.

Same, but in CA its 3 for $24. Still a great deal!

Interesting that the pricing is so different in CA than where I am in IL and by 50%. I wonder whether the stores in CA are onto a "newer" batch or if it is a different Callaway glove. At any rate, I figure that I'd better pick up a bunch just in case the pricing goes up once the current stock runs out.....

I use the numerous ones my wife gets me for birthdays and Christmas. Accordingly, I have a wide assortment of various brands. Thus far, I have found no real difference in any of them.

Tried these Nike's last summer and they ended up becoming my new favorite. Reminds me of the leather quality of the Bionics with a lot of ventilation. They also come in black too which I like. Very long lasting.

pDSP1-18110078p275w.jpg

I use a couple of different ones. Right handed gloves are hard to come by over here, so I buy whatever premium glove they have available. I now have the Nike Dri-fit Tech, Footjoy StaSof and Adidas Tour Preferred Glove in the bag.

Back