Apple Launch Event - March 21st, 2016

I know a surprisingly large number of people who prefer the size of the i5 and still game it. I personally cannot fathom the idea of going back but this will give them some options. I agree with Fupy that no new apple watch buys my wallet some time.

Hmmm, maybe I am in the minority here but I like the size of my iPhone6.

do you remember when we were in Ohio waiting on that frost delay? I had your S3 for like 5 minutes and said it was too big. I bought one 2 weeks later. Now I have a 5.7 inch screen and don't want to go smaller.
Yes, yes I do. I think you said something like "I would hate having a phone that big".

We were so foolish back then.

Yes, yes I do. I think you said something like "I would hate having a phone that big".

We were so foolish back then.

You can even go back through the threads and here people call you and I crazy saying they needed a phone to work with one hand.
I believe that makes us trendsetters : )

You can even go back through the threads and here people call you and I crazy saying they needed a phone to work with one hand.
I believe that makes us trendsetters : )

No doubt. And people thought we were crazy.

I like the idea of the smaller phone quite a bit, when I picked up the 6s it was a debate with the Verizon salesman as to why I didn't want the bigger phone. I like having something a little smaller that does take up my entire pocket. I know it's all personal preference, but I'm a supporter of the small phone movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just updated iOS on my iPhone and on watch, we'll see as I mull through the changes the night shift is an interesting look.

I just updated iOS on my iPhone and on watch, we'll see as I mull through the changes the night shift is an interesting look.

Night shift will grow on you. Had it when it was a jailbreak tweak and now can't imagine not using it.

Back