The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive thoughts today to you both. Hopefully the cardiologist finds something easily treatable.

Thoughts are with you today Josh and Morgan. I sure hope Duke can pull through and be the happy loving boy he used to be. So sorry you have to go through this.

So today at 11am we have to take Duke in to see a cargiologist. The last week has been rather scary and I am fearing it might be time. We rescued this little boy only a few years ago and he had had a challenging life prior to that. He has been one of hte most loving and caring things I have ever been around, but I must remember to stay strong and that it is about the quality of his life, not what he brings to mine. He cannot go outside without a seizure. He cannot run more than 3 steps without falling down. When he comes to, he looks up at you and kisses your face like a loving companion would, but it needs to be about him, not me.

I love that little man and in his short time with us, he has blessed us with smiles and happiness, but today must be about him. We are hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst because he deserves to be happy.

The part about how he is after one of his episodes is incredibly touching and makes me hope that at least he's not suffering even with the frequency of them. Praying the cardiologist can help. Best wishes.

Wishing all the best for Duke. You said it best that it's about his happiness right now. Thoughts & prayers for you two today.

Praying for you guys today, I know how hard it is to face losing a pet you love so much. I hope the cardiologist brings good news.

Josh and Morgan...thinking of you guys and praying for good news from the cardiologist.

So today at 11am we have to take Duke in to see a cargiologist. The last week has been rather scary and I am fearing it might be time. We rescued this little boy only a few years ago and he had had a challenging life prior to that. He has been one of hte most loving and caring things I have ever been around, but I must remember to stay strong and that it is about the quality of his life, not what he brings to mine. He cannot go outside without a seizure. He cannot run more than 3 steps without falling down. When he comes to, he looks up at you and kisses your face like a loving companion would, but it needs to be about him, not me.

I love that little man and in his short time with us, he has blessed us with smiles and happiness, but today must be about him. We are hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst because he deserves to be happy.
So sorry you guys are going through this, JB. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

I know it's tough JB. Thoughts are with you guys. Hoping for good news.

Thoughts & prayers to you Morgan and Josh.

Good luck today Josh and Morgan. Having gone through a similar situation twice, I know hard it is but Duke absolutely knows how much you guys love and care about him. Hoping for the best for that cute little fella.

Meeting Duke was a real treat JB. It is clear how much you guys love these dogs, and sometimes the time comes. I will never forget when it happened to our first dog, and I cried for a long time, but you really hit the nail on the head when you talked about it is about THEIR quality of life, not ours.

I will be praying for you all.

Thoughts and prayers for you two today. Here's hoping the docs can find some good news for the little guy

Thoughts, prayers and everything in between are with you both today.

This may be silly, quoting a movie, but I think about it every time ours gets sick, and especially after this last scare:

A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?
~Marley and Me

I just tell my wife that we've all done our jobs. We've loved her and she's loved us; unconditionally. Both sides gain so much from the relationship.

Good luck in finding an answer.

Annnnndd, now it's dusty in my office.

Thinking about you all (JB & GG) today. I know where you all are at, and I know the feeling you are having. I'm praying for good news for you. You've already been blessed with him, now it's time to be a (another) blessing for him as well.

Thanks everybody. There now with the patient.

62d176e971a3b5c0f1ee675a3e3d2c3d.jpg

Love me some Duke and hoping with everything for good news!!

always looks happy

I broke down and watched pitch perfect finally tonight.

My girlfriend has already had me watch that movie about 400 times haha. Actually pretty damn funny though. What'd you think?

Really keeping everything crossed for you today JB and GG, having been there in the past a couple of times, I know how hard it is when something like this happens

It's times like this I wish there was a hug button for you guys, especially Duke.

He is getting a whole lot of tests done right now. This Is going to be a very long 90 minutes.

He is getting a whole lot of tests done right now. This Is going to be a very long 90 minutes.
Hang in there...

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back