What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple good deals on ebay ..

Bobby Jones H-X20 1/4 zip wind shirt
Antigua Bridge Stone rain jacket
Daphnes Black Lab w/ masters jacket head cover

Last edited:
A set of Big Bertha Irons in like new condition. So pumped for these irons.

Cobra Amp Cell Pro heads

20151001_192057_zps3ed3kudf.jpg

3eec6276-6457-4348-88dd-66d7ba0fe5be_zpspuettwgk.jpg

20151001_192139_zpsnauy5pcp.jpg

Late night bidding after a few beers is never a good idea, I'm now the proud owner of

97 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe - TeI3
97 Scotty Cameron Sonoma
98 Scotty Cameron Catalina 2

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My wife won an auction for me while i was golfing for a bio cell + 3 wood with red tie shaft for $78,looking forward to see if its as good as the driver.

Late night bidding after a few beers is never a good idea, I'm now the proud owner of

97 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe - TeI3
97 Scotty Cameron Sonoma
98 Scotty Cameron Catalina 2

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh s#!t that was an expensive night!

Alpha 815 Head off of Sanzabar.

4 days into my "no-spending" initiative, and thats out the window. Oh well, happy to get a head I have been wanting to get my hands on since May!

Very good condition xr pro 4-aw from CPO. Current sales plus other coupon code and I couldn't resist. Anybody need some m3's? Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's was fast! My order from cpo already scheduled for deliver on the 6th

My wife won an auction for me while i was golfing for a bio cell + 3 wood with red tie shaft for $78,looking forward to see if its as good as the driver.

I bought a regular Bio Cell 3 wood earlier this year and it's awesome. I think you will really like the +.

Bought my round and round for my father in law.
Pro shop also had 70% off of some items so picked up a pair of nike pants for 24 bucks

Bought my round and round for my father in law.
Pro shop also had 70% off of some items so picked up a pair of nike pants for 24 bucks

what'd you buy me?

GBB 3w w/ Rogue i/o 70 for an ignorantly low price. Funny that it popped up right as I had just sold a putter.

GBB 3w w/ Rogue i/o 70 for an ignorantly low price. Funny that it popped up right as I had just sold a putter.

The fact that this doesn't say GBB blue u-design is a disappointment.

The fact that this doesn't say GBB blue u-design is a disappointment.
Hahahaha, have an email into Callaway about what they'd give me for my VPC setup towards that.

Was poking around the store today after picking up a couple clubs that got re-gripped, and saw a bunch of Vapor series clubs in the pre-owned rack. Ended up picking up a Vapor Pro driver that looked like it hadn't been swung (I'm guessing a custom order someone had second thoughts about or something) for $150, including wrench and headcover.

Was poking around the store today after picking up a couple clubs that got re-gripped, and saw a bunch of Vapor series clubs in the pre-owned rack. Ended up picking up a Vapor Pro driver that looked like it hadn't been swung (I'm guessing a custom order someone had second thoughts about or something) for $150, including wrench and headcover.
Solid solid solid driver dude. And sounds phenomenal.

Solid solid solid driver dude. And sounds phenomenal.

The difference in sound compared to the Covert lines is staggering, given they have a similar look. 1000% better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back