Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

Meery christmas everyone! Props to all the guys in LOONITIX for putting up 5/7 perfect wars!!

a841cded64d280a4574b0c4d586fed60.jpg

Well done.

What happened with the big super clan?

Well done.

What happened with the big super clan?
They sucked...we dont

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

good stuff guys. aaron go th10 already lol

I just started to upgrade my dragons lvl4 kind of excited. Only took boosting and a week shield to accumulate the 7 million elixer lol

good stuff guys. aaron go th10 already lol
I have an 11, a max 9 that will be going to 10 shortly, a mid 9, a max 8 and a max 7...

I have an 11, a max 9 that will be going to 10 shortly, a mid 9, a max 8 and a max 7...
Jesus what for?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jesus what for?

2 have been given to me, 2 have been farmed while trying to max out my th10 after rushing it lol... When u gonna join our beast clan!!?????

2 have been given to me, 2 have been farmed while trying to max out my th10 after rushing it lol... When u gonna join our beast clan!!?????

We'd be too good then lol I just got to 10. Got tired of 3 mil walls. So figured I'd rather use the time upgrading defenses so went up so I could upgrade some more.

We'd be too good then lol I just got to 10. Got tired of 3 mil walls. So figured I'd rather use the time upgrading defenses so went up so I could upgrade some more.

Come on! We have like 6 th10s in the big war clan right now so you would have alot to learn from as you progress. What are your heroes at?

Come on! We have like 6 th10s in the big war clan right now so you would have alot to learn from as you progress. What are your heroes at?
I think I do pretty well. I stay up to date on techniques and stuff daily. My heroes are 20 each

If you wanna see how we do things check this out!!

https://youtu.be/SjHSFpw9erk

Do you still play golf? Just curious.
Im not sure what this golf is that you speak of! I havent played since my daughter was born, but thats more because of school and work not her.

Good plan for the attack ill give you that. It was a crap base tho lol

Oh absolutely a bad base, but tripling a near max 10 in any layout is no easy task

Thoughts on the new update? I think it's garbage for farming anymore

Thoughts on the new update? I think it's garbage for farming anymore

Im loving it. Farming in bronze about 650 trophies. Ive farmed 6 lava walls today alone.

Back