Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Can they not play New Orleans for the next 14 weeks?
He gets JJ Watt next week, after calling him out in the off-season.

Although if the o line can play like they did today he will be decent I think. That's a huge if.

I'm up 15.5 with Hilton left to play and he has Wilson and Lynch. This might be a close one but I hope the Packers show up to play tonight.

So Jones against Seattle or Hilton tomorrow night? I'm down big and would need a massive game from either to catch up.

I think Hilton has the better chance at 30+ even though that's VERY unlikely.

I'd probably go Jones only because Hilton is almost assuredly going to have Revis on him most of the game. Plus I hate waiting

I'd probably go Jones only because Hilton is almost assuredly going to have Revis on him most of the game. Plus I hate waiting

Sweet! I'll just blame you for my poor choices this year...hahahaha

Anyone think Williams will still get carries next week?...

I'm guessing Damien from Miami?

who knows. depends on the game plan but he could get some

James jones is going to be a fantasy stud this year.

James jones is going to be a fantasy stud this year.
Talk about falling in to a perfect situation.

Good call so far!

If The one from Pitt, maybe. I'm sure Bell will be worked in, but based on how he's playing I can see goal line td's being vultured

Talk about falling in to a perfect situation.

It really is. He will play vertical on a team that lives and dies by it and frankly he is the only big body guy they have right now that can do that. My gut says we see flashes of jordy Nelson numbers out of him this year. Not fully, but flashes.

I should have listened to that advice too. I played Kendall Wright instead of Jones. Oh well, I still love seeing my bench put up points. I was worried about his match-up against Seattle, but I guess I shouldn't have.

I've had Jones in since the beginning of the week and almost pulled him last second.

I need WR help still and can't wait to try and get some trades going this week! Come on L3, start thinking of trades

I'm waiting to see if James Jones goes over 12 points and if Mike Hunt benches him again in week 3.

I'm waiting to see if James Jones goes over 12 points and if Mike Hunt benches him again in week 3.

I didn't want to bench him this week, but I was a little concerned about playing against Seattle's defense. I realize how that was a very dumb mistake.

Eddie Lacy carted off.... that's not good. how is just a sprain.

Dropping like flies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to see who has Starks and of course my opponent has him on his bench. Watch out league 1, ASN (Password is Taco) has a hell of a team!

Well I'm glad I traded Starks away earlier this week. Woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to see who has Starks and of course my opponent has him on his bench. Watch out league 1, ASN (Password is Taco) has a hell of a team!

I was trying hard this week to send him to Dean. Couldn't get a deal worked out.

I was trying hard this week to send him to Dean. Couldn't get a deal worked out.

I figured Nostradeanus saw this coming since he seems to guess right so often. I got a feeling Lacy just needs a ham bone or two. I'll say Starks looks solid though.

Back