The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm that guy, I paid to watch the OU/La.Tech game on PPV.

Anywho, up 7, pretty much everything I expected on the field, way more speed than in several years.

That's hardcore lol I hope you didn't pay much

That's hardcore lol I hope you didn't pay much

I didn't care what it was, really looking forward to this season, it really should be a fun one.

Yes, I'm that guy, I paid to watch the OU/La.Tech game on PPV.

Anywho, up 7, pretty much everything I expected on the field, way more speed than in several years.

I've paid to watch Auburn play lesser opponents. It appears I won't have to anymore with the current TV arrangements!

Florida game still hasn't started due to lightning. Glad I turned down our family's tickets for today.

Nothing wrong at all about wanting to watch your team play. Go Sooners!

Looking forward to the LSU - Wisconsin game later tonight. Trying to save a few beers for it....

Looking forward to the LSU - Wisconsin game later tonight. Trying to save a few beers for it....

Save beers? You should try to be a true Badgers fan and just keep drinking.

Save beers? You should try to be a true Badgers fan and just keep drinking.

Oh, I will. Just trying to pace myself to have a few left at kick off.

Pick six Noles. Nice.

After what I witnessed today , IMHO . Notre Dame will win the National Championship 54 to 10

UGA just keeps throwing RB's out there.

Gurley is an absolute beast!

After what I witnessed today , IMHO . Notre Dame will win the National Championship 54 to 10

Me too...But this is the college football thread and I am sure you are speaking of a different sport. :D

Haha this gave me a sincere laugh.

I have to keep faith $600 bucks on 2 stanford tickets .. Never paid that much for a season game in my life . But if they keep on losing players from cheating .. They may ask me and my dad to suit up and play :)

Signaling incomplete is a penalty now? Good grief.

Arkansas played solid for a half. Then turned back in to Arkansas.

Good win for my boys. 45-21.

I'll take it.

I'm not going to overreact after game 1, but I liked what I saw from the Huskers today!

#RollTajh

Chubs! That was one heck of a run...or piss poor tackling. The dawgs have some RB depth.

Arkansas played solid for a half. Then turned back in to Arkansas.

Good win for my boys. 45-21.

I'll take it.

That didn't feel like a 24 point win, but I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back