What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 - 37 - 74. 4 birdies, 6 bogeys. Back nine started as a model of inconsistency with birdie, bogey, bogey, bogey, birdie before parring out. Ball striking was once again not good today. Thank goodness my short game is pretty strong in my older years.

Last edited:
47 42 from 6500
Should have quit was in pain all day. Had 2 shanks on front and 2 penalty shots. Putting saved me again short game was messy

had a pretty good weekend, 74 on Saturday to win the daily medal with 37 stabies and a 77 this morning - stoked to keep the cards double free

87 today. 41 putts. Ouch.

I SUUUUUCK

Started on the back today. I shot 38 with 2 birdies and 2 doubles. I tried the thumbless putting and it worked great.

Then I shot 40 freakin' 7 on the back for a smoooooth 85.

Oh well; try again Monday.

47 42 from 6500
Should have quit was in pain all day. Had 2 shanks on front and 2 penalty shots. Putting saved me again short game was messy

Not bad for swinging 40%. Hope the neck gets better

Shot a Canadan Approved 82. I was +2 going into 14 and then something went terribly wrong. Canadan cheats by the way. He played today's round with 24 clubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 84 today. Really hit the ball poorly, only catching 6 greens. Managed 2 birdies though. 5 penalties were the killer. Back at it tomorrow

It had been 11 days since I was able to play at all until today. Not 100% by any means but still good to get out for nine. Score would have been decent if putting had been at least normal. 42 with 4 three putts (and a very tender shoulder.)

Personal Best Alert!
Shot a 75 (+4)
10 fairways, 14 greens
Unfortunate 4 three putts all of which lipped out.
Those lessons are paying off. Rained on me the last couple holes. So jacked up right now!
Congrats P.J.

It had been 11 days since I was able to play at all until today. Not 100% by any means but still good to get out for nine. Score would have been decent if putting had been at least normal. 42 with 4 three putts (and a very tender shoulder.)

Ouch, on both the 3 putts and the shoulder. Glad you were able to get back out there Don.

Ouch, on both the 3 putts and the shoulder. Glad you were able to get back out there Don.
Thanks, putting will be OK the greens were just aerated and will heal. Not so sure about shoulder.

37 - 37 - 74. 4 birdies, 6 bogeys. Back nine started as a model of inconsistency with birdie, bogey, bogey, bogey, birdie before parring out. Ball striking was once again not good today. Thank goodness my short game is pretty strong in my older years.
Really nice round, Sox!

41/40 for 81 today. Greens were super slick and a very hilly course with blind shots and not many flat areas. I definitely left a few on the greens with a couple 3 putts today for sure. A bit disappointing though as I was only able to hit driver on 3 holes.

A painful 80. Apparently my finger wasn't as healed as I thought it was. Killed the entire round.

Played 78 yesterday...good score, but once again it was a tough struggle and I was rather disappointed, but yeah...golf.

Screen_shot_2014_08_31_at_20_03_35.png

37/38 - 75. This was at the easy local course, but still ties my pb there. Not bad considering it's only my 4th full round with my MC clubs, and 2nd round with this putter.

40/42-82. Couldn't putt today, 2 birdies and a couple of 7's on the card.

89 - and could hAve been lower if not for aerated green literally jumping my ball off line right at the cup on half a dozen occasions.

Missed fairways and had to deal with heavy rough as they haven't cut it for like 2 weeks. I did average 231 on drives and measured every one with the golfshot gps.

And short game was off/on all day with the thick and sometime fluffy Rough.

Also had 2 penalty strokes

The par 5s and 3s were playing really long today. 2 par 3s measured over 200 on gps. One was 227. Ridiculous for a course only 6341 yds from the tips. But that I know that's what you get here and usually I play whites for this very reason but I've need playing well lately and was up for the challenge.

89b9daa59741dcb90fc49b3c787392c1.jpg

b145ecc5970f6912cb3acec775d475f0.jpg

39 - 39 - 78. Ball striking was terrible! Score would have likely been 10 - 15 shots higher at any other course. Hit 2, yes 2, GIR. #2 and #18. 24 putts, but most of those were the product of short putts for par after chipping up from around the green. Thinking maybe I pushed it a little with my 4th straight day of walking 18 in 90+ degree / high humidity weather.

92 (46/46)...not a good day for me. At least I was consistent. Missed some easy birdie shots because my putter wasn't puttin' today. I'll get back at it next week and shoot better.

Ugly really ugly 100 today for me..... Worst round in months just didn't have it today and that score obviously shows it. Everything was just off today and I am not really sure why. Oh well ready to move on from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back