Odyssey Putters Thread

Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #2 in the bag for Sunday. Excited

Personal opinion, if you go from no weights (which I messed around with on an MXM) to the heaviest weights, you'll notice. You won't notice if you go from the 10's to the 15's to the 20's. Ten grams at a time just isn't going to affect you in a way you can really feel while you hold the club, IMO.

The best way is to measure out 20' of green, as level as you can find, and take about 5 putts with the putter at a given weight. Then change the weights, then go do something else for awhile. Then take about 5 putts with it at the second weight. Repeat again. Whichever weight gets you the most consistent distance on long putts, that what you should go with. Worked out the best for me when I had my MXM...and I went with the 20g weights on a #6 model.

Thanks - sounds like an excellent idea.

Putting my Odyssey White Hot Pro #2 back in the bag #FlowMyNeck

1st round with my V-Line Works in the the books.

31 putts with no 3 putts. I'll take it.

Deserves a post here. Just arrived, the unicorn. No 3jacks mallet cover
3c627ac6767972f83752064ede677a2b.jpg
901f772c8e0239e834ab3c785667b7ec.jpg

I was wondering who bought those. Nice!!!

Missed a mystery putter the other day, and I'm upset I didn't pull the trigger.

No 3 Jacks! Man I've wanted one of those for so long. I think I'm going to start my hunt

No 3 Jacks! Man I've wanted one of those for so long. I think I'm going to start my hunt
I know a guy with the blade cover

I keep seeing a Mystery 6M pop up for 5 bills but can't bring myself to pull the trigger with out trying a 6M first.

WHP #3 on its way to my door

I keep seeing a Mystery 6M pop up for 5 bills but can't bring myself to pull the trigger with out trying a 6M first.

I know that it's completely subjective, but the #6m is amazing. I love the balance, weight and feel of it.

I know that it's completely subjective, but the #6m is amazing. I love the balance, weight and feel of it.

I really like the shape and seem to get along with plumbers necks so it is worth a try for sure. Just need to find one to roll.

Which one? I've watched a couple, but just can't pull the trigger

Which one? I've watched a couple, but just can't pull the trigger

I was watching the no 1. But it got pulled before I could get the cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look good my friend.

I was watching the no 1. But it got pulled before I could get the cash

Pulled or sold?

Welp, when it rains it pours. MXM #2 on its way.

Spent an hour putting with my new-to-me MXM#1 today. Gosh darn, the feel is just amazing. It sets up so nicely to the eye. And the roll is consistent. I'm finding the Newport skips the ball a bit more. Scotty Newport & SeeMore CSone have some serious competition...

I'll have mine in the bag in a few weeks if you want to try it.

Back