Callaway Big Bertha V Series Heavenwood - Technology Q&A

Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back to being in love with the 3w - it's such a smooth and easy FW finder.

I realized today that my Cobra AMP Cell 4/5 wood can be set at 20 degrees and is 43.5 inches long. That is basically a Heavenwood isn't it?

Everyone should own a heavenwood. The shaft can be changed, but easy greens from 240+ cannot.

...if only it could teach me how to putt on Bermuda.

Everyone should own a heavenwood. The shaft can be changed, but easy greens from 240+ cannot.

Yep, it's silly silly silly repetitive and easy fun.

Good lord, 240 with the Heavenwood. You're an animal. Glad you're having fun with it. It's a fantastic club.

I'm back to being in love with the 3w - it's such a smooth and easy FW finder.

3W over the Heavenwood?

You teach me how to swing like you and I will teach you how to putt on Bermuda...LOL

3W over the Heavenwood?

For me, I think so. They are both great and do what they are designed to do, so it's more a matter of how to best fill gaps. I'm seeing similar performance between the Heavenwood and my old RZRX 3h so the 3w shines a bit more for me.

I realized today that my Cobra AMP Cell 4/5 wood can be set at 20 degrees and is 43.5 inches long. That is basically a Heavenwood isn't it?

Sounds close...

I think it's more than length and loft, it's how the total tech package produces certain playing characteristics.

I think it's more than length and loft, it's how the total tech package produces certain playing characteristics.

Can't disregard that Warbird sole thumping off the deck! The V Series is truly an exceptional line of clubs. I'm curious if Callaway will continue the line and what modifications they could incorporate. If the V Series and XR had a love baby, the results would be terrifyingly awesome!

Can't disregard that Warbird sole thumping off the deck! The V Series is truly an exceptional line of clubs. I'm curious if Callaway will continue the line and what modifications they could incorporate. If the V Series and XR had a love baby, the results would be terrifyingly awesome!

Ooooooh, I definitely think that would be Great.

A lot of praise for the 3W and Heavenwood (I have both)... Anyone gaming the driver? Same characteristics?

9th hole tonight, par 5, hit a good tee shot leaving me 227 to the pin. Wind was blowing strong from right to left (hurting my normal miss with a FW), and I pulled the Heavenwood. I took a nice easy (on tempo) swing and destroyed the ball. It landed softly on the front of the green and rolled up inside 20 feet for eagle. Middle of the green from 230 and a two-putt birdie? Yes please.

This club is like a crutch. When all else fails in a round it usually delivers.

I really need to lean on this off the tee more, its become a consistent 230 range club for me and frankly thats just silly.

I don't know what I'll do in December without it.

I think maybe I see what you did here?
Someone finally did. Hahahaha.

To be honest though, it's a hope more than anything, I don't know if we see another heavenwood.

$45 off at CPO today.... uh oh.

Might be time to grab a backup...

Might be time to grab a backup...
I was thinking the same thing... Better to be safe than sorry. I adore this club that much

Mine is on route... Can't wait to get it in the bag. Those of you that have it already, are you finding its a replacement for a 4h or because of length it's more like the fairway wood spot?

Back