Keegan Bradley Short Game Tip

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Keegan Bradley talks about #JourneyToBetter with Martin Hall and gives a short game tip that could save you strokes.

Pretty good tip. Dispelled what probably a lot of us thought on the follow through for a shot like that.

Interesting concept/thought about swinging around your body.

Good video and I know this is something I certainly struggle with.

I like the thought of keeping the club under a wall, and not up and down the line!

I also like the "swing around my body" - it is similar to the belt buckle needs to face the target.

Great video! Short and sweet!

Great video. The swing tip makes a lot of sense and something I really need to work on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keegan Bradley Short Game Tip

And it's a spot on tip too.

Ties in with that video from a week or so ago that was posted. I'll be trying it out in a few minutes. I struggled with finishing low. And couldn't get how guys were doing it.

Was that really Keegan? I didn't see him back off of the shot 3 times and then twirl the club twice...

kidding aside, the part about not dragging the club down the line speaks volumes to me

"a lot of amateurs tend to do this(swing down the line) and then chunk it"... that is me right there, I think I need a shag bag session with this fresh in mind

Good tip - I'm definitely going to work on this one.

Looks so easy, I wish it was!!

Thats a great tip. Similar to something posted last week with a trackman guy doing the video. I was working on this last night and I was definitely seeing better results than i was before

Can't wait for the weather to improve so I can give this tip a try...

Was that really Keegan? I didn't see him back off of the shot 3 times and then twirl the club twice...

I thought the same thing!

I'll have to give the wall thought a try.

I don't do this and I very much need to do this. I like how he explained it and something I need to work on.

I don't do this and I very much need to do this. I like how he explained it and something I need to work on.

I seem to remember you dong a video working n this sort of thing....

That was years ago Kevin! Now I have 10 more new thoughts in my head! :D

Sad but true.

Hahaha I am relate buddy...all to well

Good tip. I'll have to pay more attention to that in the future. I'd really like to see it make KB better!

Great tip, as I tend to be "that guy" that follows up and straight out.

I think when Martin said "I hit a couple up already while I was waiting on you", he really meant while Keegan was doing his pre-sot routine ...

Not going to lie, and not to get too off topic, but that new logo in the bottom right of the video makes it really easy to click to subscribe...just sayin :D

seems to be the opposite of the what the trackman video was suggesting, no? he's saying to move the club low and left, but trackman said it was better to swing open to the target for draw spin and a flat plane.

as someone who lives out on the toe for these shots, i've been told i need to swing more down the line so i try to envision swinging out a bit. seems to give me much better contact and much better spin.

Back