Huge Thanks to Cobra Puma Golf

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
So fedex just showed up and had a package for me. Oddly enough it was shaped like a golf club but I was confused because I hadn't purchased anything lately. It was a Cobra box and on the shipping label it was marked with Mike Yagley's name on it. I open it up and this is inside
f486acca8c7fea366beb552b3c9f8cca.jpg

It takes me back to a conversation we had at Love is in the Air when we were discussing the prototype putters they made up for players like Ian Poulter. He said he would look around for something once he got back but that was the end of the conversation. Fast forward a month and Yagley and I are discussing the same subject and he asks for my address because he thinks he found one of the prototype designs. That was 6 months ago and I thought maybe the message I sent him didn't go through or whatever but I didn't want to press the issue. On the front of the envelope Mike wrote "Turns out this was harder to find than I thought!".

Thank you so much Mike and the rest of the CPG team!

That is great stuff!!!

wow thats awesome!

Very cool. Need a few more pictures. Yags is such a good guy.

Thats fantastic. Its the PEOPLE that makes these companies so special.

Very very cool.

wow. that is seriously impressive and says a lot about Cobra.

Very cool. What a great Christmas surprise.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That is freaking awesome.

Wow that is really cool of cobra.

WTG Cobra/Puma. Congrats Phil on the great putter.

Wow this is beyond anything I would expect from a company. Amazing all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How freaking awesome is that...very cool to see!

That is awesome!

#THPEvents
There is just nothing like them...

That is so cool! Its so awesome to see the personal interest that these OEM's and the dedicated people that make them so successful take in us when we get to interact with them. There is a LARGE portion of the game that will NEVER get to experience anything like this EVER. We are very fortunate here at THP aren't we. These reminders help to keep from taking it for granted. Looks great Philly!

JM

Wow unreal dude

So much awesome in this!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WTG Mike Y. @ Cobra/Puma.

Phil, your having quite the year..

Amazing. Congrats. Great people make great companies (and company)!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Back