FS/FT: PRO V1x - dozen - new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mace

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
New - dozen Pro-V1x - father in law got me these for Christmas -- but i am a hacker and perfer E5's or DUO's -

I am looking to trade for a putter --- seemore's are top of the list - but will consider anything.

I could trade the balls...... or perhaps some cash and the balls - depending on the offer.

if your looking for some balls - and have a putter to trade - let me know!

PAMQYzye72HqdyyWmsja-ztfOAa8UBNjocfVuOHduFrC5RLBuwLMy6PX0svKX2p7GSFNL8x5ceXNt8GIdW3Yy3VC3bwhBJLASPpiFA1F4s_WdmIclVldgEMUvK90JHzCF6JeyUjj2No6FOAtKu1Urcf6ljN4IrJnOeXx5oILfxS8wqox0SWvEkdzi_-i04WpcTQ9PDwGXN9Fvd46aNqsoBfR7oWa_X3AcxMVqQemBDECTHroqXE4dNAmYZAMwqlq5_sP-58ZSjE3N22yS6YbsQv8g6k_ugkENqaAQCxFeAHF6tx3mE2MRFkdL6GfQE3knbYkDLY5H1beoh-B5zg4LhOWWE1xkg8NuguTIrHVbFpZRfd0ihdqllbne5MZxjZFmVHSGEEReOvrjeiMv7l2Mc9fqq0l5ybXJNaQuiiCuUtjlyZt7oi2bPGz5HYiA1cdrp1EiBhduaQ-KKtLzRReESSo7H1u9rpcq4SGBNDv4YvJJoN1BCqiM_y8YlIh9GJY1vlU705O2qCWa0QrSLvvZDOnk27WnSkXkT8Px27mpbHW9Xhp1okvSAfKB78x2A-G30gs=w971-h728-no

I have a dozen in the box previous edition Srixon Q-Star in Tour Yellow, another 10 without box of the same, 14 white Q-Star (3 Dozen total) if you were interested in trading...

i'd rather take your mFGP2 ! ;) but actually i may do that deal for the balls ------ let me see if anyone else wants to do a partial trade for a putter -- as i need that more than more balls at this point -- but if not - that works for me.

Can't have the mFGP2...that took me a long time to get into that one. Although it was a trade here and it is a gem. Lots of good SeeMores here.

PM Iincoming

Hey Mace, check your PMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a dozen in the box previous edition Srixon Q-Star in Tour Yellow, another 10 without box of the same, 14 white Q-Star (3 Dozen total) if you were interested in trading...

yes. lets do it. check your PM

any trade interest for a dozen B330 RX or B330 RXS?

i have a couple offers on the able i am trying to get a deal done... if these fall thru -- perhaps.

bump for one more day of offers --- anyone want these and cash for a Seemore????

Traded - lock it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back