Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong going on for arccos GPS. eBay browsing as I type

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a hard ponder for me. Saw how it worked first hand this weekend and it was pretty awesome.

Do it!!! I went from Vokey sm5 to the MD3 and its night and day. Ill never go back to vokeys

Really? Didn't know you had SM5's

Really? Didn't know you had SM5's

Had the 56 and 60 until I went to the Wilson Staff event in late 2014 and ended up leaving with the FG Tour TC 56*. That got replaced by the MD3 56* at the gauntlet. Now both the md3 56 and 60 are in the bag

Had the 56 and 60 until I went to the Wilson Staff event in late 2014 and ended up leaving with the FG Tour TC 56*. That got replaced by the MD3 56* at the gauntlet. Now both the md3 56 and 60 are in the bag

Gotcha. I was always a fan of Vokey wedges. They always had a firm Crisp feel for me and always oerformed. Also played at FG Tour TC. That 54 was so versatile it was awesome. And now I have MD3 as well. So similar track pattern as yours. Although I'm not the best wedge player so to me they're all great. Haven't made up my mind yet which I like the most. LOL.

Pondering preordering a bunch of PING. As I do (ponder, not buy) every couple years.

Looking for an easy to hit and high flight fairway wood. My current FW (Nike Covert 2.0 tour 3W in 17*) I can hit great on a mat/monitor but crap off the deck on course. Have heard good things about the V series but would love another option, especially if older/cheaper. I've never really found a FW that I've hit consistently for the long haul, so I don't want to dump a bunch of money into it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have not found a better FW off the deck than the Callaway Optiforce....until yesterday when I hit the Alapha 816 4W.

The Optiforce can probably be had for a great deal on Callway Pre Owned. If you don't see one, PM me, Mine may be available very very soon :D

Alpha 816 3w or 4w after hitting Emart2173's yesterday!!

I have not found a better FW off the deck than the Callaway Optiforce....until yesterday when I hit the Alapha 816 4W.

The Optiforce can probably be had for a great deal on Callway Pre Owned. If you don't see one, PM me, Mine may be available very very soon :D

Callaway Preowned is actually having a woods sale today. Optiforce is something like $90, V series about $100.

Callaway Preowned is actually having a woods sale today. Optiforce is something like $90, V series about $100.
Thanks...I think :bashful:

I've only took one swing with this club, and it was on the first tee in the pouring rain. I need to try it in better conditions.

the 14* and 16* are both unbelievable clubs. I love my 14* and its every bit as long off the tee as any driver ive ever had and is really easy to hit off the deck.

Do it!!! I went from Vokey sm5 to the MD3 and its night and day. Ill never go back to vokeys

Thanks man! It should be a done deal this evening :D

Pondering the PING Crossover hyron thing to replace my 5I

I really shouldnt but looking at the alpha 815 fairway woods on callaway pre owned. Way out of my range with the exchange. I have no problem with the bio+ but my bag is nearlly all Callaway except for the 3 wood and wedges so looking at changing them. Partly because their gear is great and Callaway Aus/NZ have been great to me.

Add the Puma TitanTour Ignite to the list.

C200's

Cobra F6 Driver

After seeing Rambler's new Betti... It has me thinking about getting a new putter for the collection. And it's been a while since I got a new Betti...

Great Big Bertha Driver and a Big Bertha Heavenwood.

Another Fly Z hybrid to compliment the 2-3hybo I currently have. Or a FlyZ+ 3W

Going to have a serious look at the 915F 3W and the new 2016 RZN black and platinum balls

Add the Puma TitanTour Ignite to the list.

C200's

Cobra F6 Driver

if you like gun and easy the f6 will fit that category. I had some weird swing thing going on with the f6+ sat but it launched really well even with weight in the front position.

Day two of "all the PING".

G series driver
Crossover 4
G 5-GW

Though, the King F6 irons are also calling to me.

G Series irons... Scotty Cameron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back