2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

This'll be fun. Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys.

And bringing the trophy back to the south! lol

Hey Team SoCal, I don't know what kind of hats you guys wear but I was thinking of getting matching ones for all of us. Of course it's on me (free to you). Though it won't be anything special. Probably plain white caps with a SoCal logo.
Very nice.
As long as my bald head is covered, I'm not picky.

Guys...
I herniated a disc really badly about 6 weeks ago while hitting balls at the range.

It was feeling better the last week or so. But, I reinjured it while hitting balls at the range on Friday.

Unfortunately, I'm going to put the clubs away for the season to allow it to heal up properly.
I'm self employed and can't afford to keep missing work because I'm injuring my back golfing.

I'm very sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to bow out of the SoCal vs NoCal tournie.

Guys...
I herniated a disc really badly about 6 weeks ago while hitting balls at the range.

It was feeling better the last week or so. But, I reinjured it while hitting balls at the range on Friday.

Unfortunately, I'm going to put the clubs away for the season to allow it to heal up properly.
I'm self employed and can't afford to keep missing work because I'm injuring my back golfing.

I'm very sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to bow out of the SoCal vs NoCal tournie.

Damn that sucks! Hope you get better soon.

Guys...

Dang man, sorry to hear that! Hope you heal up quickly!

Guys...

Sorry to hear this. I hope that you heal quickly.

Awesome, are Scotty and Josh in for our get together? If so that would be fantastic!

So my friends are in! Scott is 100% and Josh is probable at this point. Can we update that first post?

So good news and bad news, SoCal, hopefully you guys can find a couple more players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Uglyswing. Get better so you'll be ready when 2017 rolls around and we'll be defending for a 3 peat.

Hey guys, hope you all had a good April. I've been kinda MIA lately.
So looks like the team count as of today is NorCal 9 and SoCal 6?

Sorry about your injury Syd. Hope you recover well and quick.

Hey guys, hope you all had a good April. I've been kinda MIA lately.
So looks like the team count as of today is NorCal 9 and SoCal 6?

Sorry about your injury Syd. Hope you recover well and quick.

Taking that Kings loss pretty hard huh? :egyptian:

Taking that Kings loss pretty hard huh? :egyptian:

A little bit. I was in New Jersey during the games so I didn't even get to watch them. Oh well...

SoCal might even have to steal Rob away from your NorCal team if the numbers are uneven again.

SoCal might even have to steal Rob away from your NorCal team if the numbers are uneven again.

That is ABSOLUTELY a last resort... Hopefully after some more of the official THP event sign ups come out we might be able to get a few more SoCal peeps to engage in this.

We have a bit over 3 months so we still have time to adjust.

RECRUITING SOCAL PLAYERS!
Join in on this fun weekend! Meet great peeps, play golf in beautiful locations and eat the Best BBQ in the West of Mississippi; Jockos!
Plus SoCal folks will get Team Hats made by me... (don't expect quality stuff)

Join in on this fun weekend! Meet great peeps, play golf in beautiful locations and eat the Best BBQ in the West of Mississippi; Jockos!

Oh and Roger will give you a bear hug... Right Roger? :bye:

Would really like to get in on it, I'll talk to the wife tonight.

this looks like it could be fun. Wonder if I can sneak away from the wife and kids for a weekend...

this looks like it could be fun. Wonder if I can sneak away from the wife and kids for a weekend...

We would love to have you!

For those that might be new to the thread, this event is unofficial and meant to be a fun golf trip with some like minded hackers. I don't think anybody took it too seriously, even though everybody wants to win. The proof that it was a good time is that I think everyone who played last year is coming back again this year.

There are some THP events close to this event, and if you are on the fence thinking you don't want to commit to this until you find out about those events please jump in on this one. If anybody has to pull out of this weekend because they get into the Project X or another official THP event, nobody is going to hold it against you.

Do it! You won't regret it!

Back