2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

I know its early and things change, is anyone thinking of going down on Friday. I'm tossing the idea around. I wouldn't mind taking that Friday off and playing a twilight round somewhere if anyone was interested in meeting up.

I might be down for that, as long as it's a different course than the two we are playing.

I might be down for that, as long as it's a different course than the two we are playing.
I wouldn't mind playing Hunter's Ranch again. Especially at a twilight or GolfMoose rate.

I wouldn't mind playing Hunter's Ranch again. Especially at a twilight or GolfMoose rate.

I might be in for something like that. Need to figure out where to stay as I can't afford to plunk down for a hotel plus 3 rounds and all the other money I will spend during those few days.

I might be in for something like that. Need to figure out where to stay as I can't afford to plunk down for a hotel plus 3 rounds and all the other money I will spend during those few days.

Like you mentioned maybe rent a house or split a room. Hell, I'll go 3 in a room and sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. I've done it before.

Count me in for the weekend. Sounds like a great outing. I'll be a switch hitter again this year - Norcal if there's room or Socal if I'm needed there.

Count me in for the weekend. Sounds like a great outing. I'll be a switch hitter again this year - Norcal if there's room or Socal if I'm needed there.

Awesome, I will say it right now I want you on NorCal! And I think that would get is to 6 NC/7 SC with more polls still to come in!

I'm in for NorCal

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Looks like we got 7v7, need a couple more boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know its early and things change, is anyone thinking of going down on Friday. I'm tossing the idea around. I wouldn't mind taking that Friday off and playing a twilight round somewhere if anyone was interested in meeting up.

Well it won't be a stretch for me. Hunter is always fun, but is often boiling lava hot in August. Morro Bay is a cool muni and wouldn't break the bank and is very pretty.

Well it won't be a stretch for me. Hunter is always fun, but is often boiling lava hot in August. Morro Bay is a cool muni and wouldn't break the bank and is very pretty.

I didn't even think about Morro Bay. I have never played there. That's definitely a good choice.

I hope the edited front page will be more inviting to the potential new players.

I didn't even think about Morro Bay. I have never played there. That's definitely a good choice.

Looks like a very affordable option with some great scenery. I would be down!

Also, Mr. Hicksta and I booked hotels as follows:

Friday night @ the Embassy Suites in Lompoc (since we are playing LP Saturday morning)
Saturday night @ the Hampton in Pismo (where we stayed last year)

Lompoc is much cheaper than Pismo. Let's see what other peoples plans are then we can adjust/add/cancel rooms as needed but I wanted to make sure we at least had someplace to crash.

Looks like a very affordable option with some great scenery. I would be down!

Also, Mr. Hicksta and I booked hotels as follows:

Friday night @ the Embassy Suites in Lompoc (since we are playing LP Saturday morning)
Saturday night @ the Hampton in Pismo (where we stayed last year)

Lompoc is much cheaper than Pismo. Let's see what other peoples plans are then we can adjust/add/cancel rooms as needed but I wanted to make sure we at least had someplace to crash.

Man, you guys are on it quick. Well done! If that's not commitment, I don't know what is.

Well crap-ola. I just realized that I may have a conflict. My wife and I are headed to Berkeley for a concert on the 13th. Not like me to have conflicts 5 months in advance!

Well crap-ola. I just realized that I may have a conflict. My wife and I are headed to Berkeley for a concert on the 13th. Not like me to have conflicts 5 months in advance!

Oh boy, you will be in my neck of the woods...

Double check that and let us know...

Golfing with us would be better than seeing the Biebs anyway.

Golfing with us would be better than seeing the Biebs anyway.

I would not disagree with that. Fortunately its a much better band than that. I'm quite bummed though, I really wanted to bring that trophy to its new home in the north.

I would not disagree with that. Fortunately its a much better band than that. I'm quite bummed though, I really wanted to bring that trophy to its new home in the north.

Damn, that sucks man. You think Pingstew is likely out then, too?

Go to the Friday concert!

Do we want to open this up there and see if there's an alternative date that everyone can agree upon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's far enough out so I'm cool with that.

Go to the Friday concert!

I wish! It's sold out and tickets to Saturday have been bought.

Do we want to open this up there and see if there's an alternative date that everyone can agree upon?

It's far enough out so I'm cool with that.

You guys don't need to do that on my account. Especially with guys already booking hotels. I'm just sorry to have to bail, I can't believe that I actually have a conflict that far out.

I wish! It's sold out and tickets to Saturday have been bought.

Bummer dude that you are going to miss out. I was looking forward to you taking down Schanker on his home turf!

Should we look for alternate dates? I also feel bad for Roger and Josh's hotel booking. It's a tough call.

Should we look for alternate dates? I also feel bad for Roger and Josh's hotel booking. It's a tough call.

Dudes, no problem to change the reservations. Can cancel or change with ZERO penalty.

I am open to other weekends. But can't make the 20/21st of August.

Back