2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

The vote right now is 5-3 in favor of Aug 6-7 with 4 people voting "whatever". That last vote being cast won't change the result. How about we call the election and declare Aug 6-7 the winner?

I demand a recount!

The vote right now is 5-3 in favor of Aug 6-7 with 4 people voting "whatever". That last vote being cast won't change the result. How about we call the election and declare Aug 6-7 the winner?

This is true.

Manny, are you going to Outside Lands for sure?

Not 100% sure yet. The line up drops today and then the ticketing information. Tickets are usually pretty hard to get so no guarantee.

Excited that we kicked off some of our Cali events and look forward to seeing you guys this year hopefully.

Excited that we kicked off some of our Cali events and look forward to seeing you guys this year hopefully.

I will be entering to get into all of them, as well as the Vegas event so hopefully I make it into one!

Rob is smarter than I am, I didn't even notice that! I 2nd this and declare Aug 6-7th as the winner.

Schanker can you check with LP for the Saturday rounds (3 tee times for now) and TheHeez, can you check with Monarch for the Sunday morning rounds?

Ideally LP for late morning and then Monarch Dunes for fairly early Sunday.

Thanks everybody and I am looking forward to this!

Should be some strong interest from this group and hopefully others if our talks at our last get together were any indication.

Should be some strong interest from this group and hopefully others if our talks at our last get together were any indication.

Thats awesome brother. It was great meeting you at the King. Grandaddy Kicked off already, PX signups coming up soon.

Thats awesome brother. It was great meeting you at the King. Grandaddy Kicked off already, PX signups coming up soon.

Yes sir, my Grandaddy entry was sent yesterday, hopefully I don't need to submit another one!

Waiting for Bridgestone, and PX as they all sound awesome this year!

After some soul searching, I realized I'm not a good candidate for official THP events (right now). I don't believe I can post and participate on the forum fully enough to feel good about getting into an event. But I'll cheer and whoop it up if any of my California brothers get in to any events!

Looking forward to the upcoming sign ups. So many great events not just in our area. Exciting times on the forum.

Not 100% sure yet. The line up drops today and then the ticketing information. Tickets are usually pretty hard to get so no guarantee.

Manny, the lineup is out.
http://lineup.sfoutsidelands.com/

The lineup looks pretty lame to me unless you like Lionel Richie. Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Manny, the lineup is out.
http://lineup.sfoutsidelands.com/

The lineup looks pretty lame to me unless you like Lionel Richie. Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Yeah saw that. Only people I'd be interested in seeing are J Cole and Third Eye Blind. If I go, I'll probably just go on Friday so I can still make this outing.

Yeah saw that. Only people I'd be interested in seeing are J Cole and Third Eye Blind. If I go, I'll probably just go on Friday so I can still make this outing.

Les Claypool is cool though. I loved Primus from back in the day.

Les Claypool is cool though. I loved Primus from back in the day.

No idea who those are haha, I'm usually a mainstream guy I must admit. That's the one cool thing about these music festivals, it opens you up to a lot of new great music.

Damn right! Time to get this trophy back!!!

Cool, once we get tee times set up with the courses I am going to update hotels. Josh, will let you know once we get everything finalized.

I say we all just crash at Schanker's house one day and TheHeez's house the next. What do you guys think? haha

I say we all just crash at Schanker's house one day and TheHeez's house the next. What do you guys think? haha

Impromptu hostels

Not overly impressed with that lineup either. Although Radiohead puts on an amazing show, Sufjan Stevens is very talented and Nathaniel Rateliff's song SOB is awesome (sonofabitch, gimme a drink....) Haha.

See you on the 6th Manny!

Do we already have tee times secured?

Do we already have tee times secured?

LP is booked for 8/6/16

We have the 12:30, 12:40, 12:50 and 1:00 PM tee time.

Bring your "A" game. Should be fun.

Back