2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

Game book code for group 1

Unfortunately I won't be able to join you fellas for singles. The missus has been sick all this week and went to the ER last night and had a long night. She's sleeping and I'd feel really guilty if I asked her to wake up, wake our son up, drive me to the course, watch our son for five hours then come get me.

I apologize to SoCal & NorCal crews and especially my opponent. I had an incredible time yesterday and it was a pleasure meeting all of you. Thank you for including me in your event. Just more proof THP is the place I want to be. Nothing but great fellas. I hope you all have fun and have a Lizard's Mouth beer afterwards.

Unfortunately I won't be able to join you fellas for singles. The missus has been sick all this week and went to the ER last night and had a long night. She's sleeping and I'd feel really guilty if I asked her to wake up, wake our son up, drive me to the course, watch our son for five hours then come get me.

I apologize to SoCal & NorCal crews and especially my opponent. I had an incredible time yesterday and it was a pleasure meeting all of you. Thank you for including me in your event. Just more proof THP is the place I want to be. Nothing but great fellas. I hope you all have fun and have a Lizard's Mouth beer afterwards.

No worries man, family first. We got it taken care of so sorry you won't be able to make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries at all man! Hope your wife gets better and it was awesome meeting you!

Always family first. I hope that she's feeling better.
Hope to see you during the event again next year.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Family first buddy. Was looking forward to teeing it up with you but I totally understand. We'll have to get together in the future. I'll bring the fig mountain Lizards mouth.

Back