Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

Hmm, might need to build 5 minutes into the drive time for a stop at the local Winn Dixie and get a 6 pack of my favorite beer that apparently is available there, and not here!. I'm guessing good beer goes with chicken fingers?

And get some Kool Aid as well....then we will stop for vodka.

Safe travels for those traveling today!

See you boys tomorrow. Safe travels for all those leaving today and tomorrow.

Hmm, might need to build 5 minutes into the drive time for a stop at the local Winn Dixie and get a 6 pack of my favorite beer that apparently is available there, and not here!. I'm guessing good beer goes with chicken fingers?

It does. Those of us along for the ride will ensure you make good use of the accelerator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travel Day THP scripting.
61dcdf4f3d63e4e925d331153753f81f.jpg

Closer
e4e0a643523d7d3d81ff21b3a59ee31c.jpg

THanks fellas, here is the updated list to the best of my knowledge, I sent a PM to BrianMK hopefully he is the 1 we are missing

11:00 Lakes Course
Spicoli--Paid
E1terate-Paid
Chump Fries--Paid
Mojo--Paid

12:10 Lakes Course
tanker337--Paid
dhartmann34--Paid
brianmk24
Willwhite--Paid

12:20 Lakes Course
441--Paid
Tadashi--Paid
War Eagle--Paid
mmaynard--Paid

12:30 Lakes Course
#Cookie--Paid
Girardcorp--Paid
IceyShanks--Paid
JohnSinVA--Paid

12:40 Lakes Course
soxfan--Paid
jhoefer99--Paid
OITW--Paid
amsmith61--Paid

I also see a payment for Just Hacking

I'm the slacker, but paid yesterday too. Heading to the airport shortly..see you guys soon!

unfortunately, no. the only acceptable answers are sweet tea or coke. although we will reluctantly accept cherry coke as well.

have an absolute blast boys! really looking forward to following along.

Hitting the door shortly. Alabama bound.

Safe travels Barry, looks like Johnny still has a ways to go, all the way across the state. See y'all tomorrow.

safe travels Barry

Already got stopped at security for having a book in my bag that was too thick
1423fa554293f05bc5c351d10e525f8b.jpg

What's the group consensus on the Saturday meal? GG said in the itinerary they reserved the grill for those interested. I've heard awesome things about Acre if a group wants to try it out. The grill is perfectly fine too. Just putting options out there.

Last edited:
Bag is ready to go!!!
5677aa137a024581efee1948caf6dfbf.jpg

Thankfully I'll have a vehicle to throw all these extra clubs into prior to teeing off.

What's the group consensus on the Saturday meal? GG said in the itinerary they reserved the grill for those interested. I've heard awesome things about Acre if a group wants to try it out. The grill is perfectly fine too. Just putting options out there.

Ill be at the Grill.
People can do what they would like however.

Grill here for me!

I'll do the grill. Closer to the hotel.

Im going to pass on traveling for food
#lazy

Back