This Needs Its Own Thread - Puppy Monkey Baby

That is something that now cant be unseen.

I have a very warped sense of humor.....and I just don't get it

So somebody at the office wanted to show mw the commercial and even though I had seen it I watched. It was a YouTube link and to the right was a clip for the top ten super bowl commercials of 2016. I think it was the 2nd clip, but it was from PETA and the tag line was "Last Longer". Did anyone see this commercial? Did it actually air? The person who showed me the clip is female and since both of us innocently followed the other link we were well surprised. #Awkward

JM

I'm pretty positive my wife is going to punch me tonight for walking around repeating this all evening.

That was a horrendous commercial followed by too many questions from my 9 year old.

I feel like Mountain Dew needs to sponsor a THP #PuppyMonkeyBaby head cover.

This I would buy. Quickly. Very very quickly.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Hah!

66819922.jpg

My wife who doesn't swear much saw that commercial and said "what the f*ck is that?" I rest my case. So weird

My wife who doesn't swear much saw that commercial and said "what the f*ck is that?" I rest my case. So weird

Lady GaGa sang the National Anthem, and Beyonce was onstage with Coldplay ... plenty of weirder stuff came out of the SB than Puppy. Monkey. Baby.

I love it, hilarious!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this this morning because... Well... Because #puppymonkeybaby
bdcc231072a33c74e97d10f97ac0f63a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would buy one immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was it?
If you've ever head Mountain dew pitch black (the sour grapeish flavor) it taste like that... without the sour... Kind of like Grape soda... just not that great though. Kickstart has better flavors out there

So....when I saw JB updated the 1st post with the commercial last night, of course I clicked back and watched it again.
I immediately started laughing just as hard as when I originally saw it.
My wife looked at me and said "I can't believe that I'm married to you right now".

Now...most people have been saying this about us for years.
It appears the jig is up.......:laugh:

Omg...that was an awful commercial. How did I miss that? Have a feeling that will stick in my mind for awhile.

Puppy Monkey Baby.

I enjoyed the commercial simply for the fact that it was brilliant. It is so out there it has everyone talking about it even if they hate it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the commercial simply for the fact that it was brilliant. It is so out there it has everyone talking about it even if they hate it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
It created buzz, that's for sure!

Back