#THPcallout Erky I'm calling you out!

Martsy

Reaction score
Handicap
18.5 GHIN
Westchase in January. I'll bring my game, you bring the beer. Oh, and you're giving me 3 aside.

I'll take Erky on this one

Hmmm interesting. I'm so torn. I'll go with Martsy. He's like his pesky Jets, just when you think they're dead they cover the spread against the Pats. I might try to get there for this one and do the live updates, and play a little golf.

I'm going with Martsy on this one.

Erky isn't going to rip your arms off and beat you with them if he loses.

I think this will be a close one but I'm going with Erky to pull out the win on 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting either party but it will be fun to follow

Jed, If i am around town we can duel it out!

I'm going with Martsy, I think he will use the strokes to his advantage.

This is a tough one. Played a round w/ both at the Legacy.

If Erky has his A game, I'd have to go with him. On the other hand, Martsy is scrappy & won't go away easy.

Since it's the off season, I'll take the scrapper. Martsy for the W.

I've seen Erky play and he has some game. I'm taking Erky to win it but won't close out til 16

I am sorry it took me so long to respond to your challenge. I was told to look for this.

Let's review your challenge:

1. You want to play a course whose greens, I am told, are the worst in Tampa Bay right now
2. You not only want me to give you 6 strokes, but also to provide the beer
3. I have no idea what an accurate handicap for me is currently. Somewhere between 8 and 15.

Taking each of these items into consideration, I accept your challenge.

Since you set the rules, i will set the stakes. The stakes will be:

If Martsy wins: My Big Bertha Alpha 815 driver
If Erky wins: Your Ping G30 driver

You read that right. We are playing for pinks (to be returned to the owner after 30 days). Hit it well. I will see you there.

Wow some serious stakes right there.

Going with Erky FTW!!!

#THPcallout Erky I'm calling you out!

Stakes accepted, though if I win, odds are I'm not going to want to swap drivers afterwards. Just make sure it's good beer...

#StllMatchPlayUndefeated

Stakes accepted, though if I win, odds are I'm not going to want to swap drivers afterwards. Just make sure it's good beer...

#StllMatchPlayUndefeated

Doesn't sound like a swap to me. You win, you own 2 drivers. Erky wins, he owns 2.

I am going with Martsy and the strokes ftw in this one! Hopefully you will not like the beer he provides and he will consume it all...haha

Do what you want if you win, but if I win, your driver goes on display in my palace like a frozen Han Solo for 30 days.

#StllMatchPlayUndefeated

I've met both guys and I can tell you the smack talk and barbs will be flying during the match if nothing else.

Ive seen Erky go on a birdie binge before when the stakes are raised, so I'll go with the Marine even giving pops!!

Oh, WITB:

Driver- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815
3w- Wilson Staff D200
Hybrid- Wilson Staff D200
4-PW- Ping i
52, 56, 60- Wilson Staff FG Tour
Putter- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5
Ball- Titleist Pro V1x. If you are lucky, the battered one with the blue dot I have played over 100 holes with

Gonna go with Erky in this one.

Having played against both guys at Legacy I'm going to have to go with erky here, the guy just makes clutch putt after clutch putt. Should be a great match though.

erky's got game. so consistent, doesn't make big mistakes and knows how to play his game. I'm going with erky

Did Erky just step up to the plate and point to the center field bleachers? Semper Fi strong! CAA_Beat may well be referring to the same round I was lucky to share with Erky? About midway through the front nine, Neb challenged Erky to a back nine match to help Erk prep for a big upcoming THP event. When the bell tolled on 10, Erky went from struggling badly to a birdie machine. Erky is my my pick 4 and 2.

I am going with Erky - even giving pops, the WS man will put on a display!!
Love the stakes - upping the call out, for certain!!

I got Erky on this one. He just threw down the terms of the beat down.

Back