The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Up .5 lbs after much beer and fried food this weekend. So worth it though!

Down 3.5 lbs. this week. Finally put together a good week and weekend. Very happy with the results.

Weigh in the morning and didn't move an inch. Exactly where I started at the beginning of the week. Not horrible considering lack food choices this weekend. Need to buckle down this week.

I'd blame the nuts and jerky nothing else :alien:

Weight sent in. Not a good week. Time to bounce back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only lost 0.6 I think it would have been bigger but last night I got a text from my uncle who was in town so we went to Q39 and had bbq. Oh well, onederland will have to wait a week.

Down 2.6 this week to keep heading in the right direction. Cutting back on the soda has really helped.

Down 1.8 on a bad water consumption week thanks to lots of walking on the course.
5 week total is 20.6

Good job! By the time Regional Rivalry is here, between everyone playing/helping we will have lost enough pounds to add up to an extra player I bet!

#TeamOhio'sManAdvantage

Up .5 lbs after much beer and fried food this weekend. So worth it though!

Not bad on any accounts. Those loaded chips were the bomb!

Down .5 this week. Not bad as my diet went completely out the window starting Friday at Chik Fil A.

I had lots of "kids" issues this week with breakup/depression ... so I was total off my diet and exercise dealing with that.

I believe I still lost .5 and I will take that. Hopefully we got the ship back semi-afloat with the depression.

I am below 220 for the first time in a long time. Slow and steady as I was only down 1.8 pounds.

Down .4 not as much as I hoped but a loss is a loss

Up 1.4 pounds. Bad week for me with binge eating and drank soda a few times this week. Had cut it out completely but was just a bad week for me this week so stress eating and drinking. Gotta come back strong this week

Team Bon Bon is first in for the week a respectable 5.5 loss for the week

Only down .3 - seems like a lot of us had a rough week. I was doing really well until Friday.

Down 1.6, was hoping for more since I played 27 holes Saturday and spent 1 1/2 hours on the elliptical yesterday. But, it was no match for my wife's Bday which lasted from Thursday to Sunday. Oh well, I'll stay positive and figure I have a leg up on this week, because I'm pretty sure I'm all carb bloated and holding water now.

Pretty sure i lost close to 2 pounds over the last week. Never would've guessed that with all the great food and lots of beer down in Alabama the scale would be lower, but it was! I haven't seen 209 in probably 8 years!!

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

WTG Bon Bon!!! #dowork

Haha, brings you back doesn't it?

Sure does. All the good golf and great talk made me forget about random smoker guy too. Maybe that's what Paul meant. Ha

uh oh could be a chang ein the 2nd spot as the Slobs come in only with a 1.6 lb loss

Sorry everyone, I'm a day late with my e-mail. And no change in weight this week. That's what happens when I don't follow my workout schedule. Back to work this week!

Back