Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Alright, Benjamin needs to score a TD here in OT!

Poor GG. Now Janikowski gets FG blocked.

Sorry jamal charles owners. It's my fault I just traded for him this week. Smh

What's the score in her game?

104 to 73

She has Gronk, Janikowski and Carson Palmer still going
He has Keenan Allen.

Does not look good for her, as once again her opponent puts up more than 100.

104 to 73

She has Gronk, Janikowski and Carson Palmer still going
He has Keenan Allen.

Does not look good for her, as once again her opponent puts up more than 100.

And of course Yeldon and Forsett put up their season high points against me this week. It happens to me every week.

Gronk is not going to get me the 30 pts I need from him with the Pats playing like this and the Cowboys defense crushing the Pats right now.

Projected to win by 31 right now. Back to back wacky trades might pay off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Projected to win by 31 right now. Back to back wacky trades might pay off.

Rooting for you to win

Oh hey…the ESPN app says it looks like an acl for Jamaal Charles. It's my fault for drafting him.

What a MASH unit of a team I have…

You're still gonna smoke my scrubs

Can someone tell me what happened to Carson Palmer's points? He had two TD passes and now its showing one.

Can someone tell me what happened to Carson Palmer's points? He had two TD passes and now its showing one.

Looking at Nfl.com it's two TD's. My guess ESPN glitched and will correct

It happens a lot with espn. They'll be back.

It was on FanDuel, as I dont do ESPN, but they are back regardless.

Sorry jamal charles owners. It's my fault I just traded for him this week. Smh
Did the same in L1. Only sort of bright spot as I have been sitting on knile Davis all year. but man it hurts to give up some decent talent on my team and then he might be out the rest of the year.

Did the same in L1. Only sort of bright spot as I have been sitting on knile Davis all year. but man it hurts to give up some decent talent on my team and then he might be out the rest of the year.

I was seeing on Twitter that there was some other guy with a super long name who was going to be Charles' backup. Is that because Davis is hurt? I always thought David was his backup, and he really good too.

I was seeing on Twitter that there was some other guy with a super long name who was going to be Charles' backup. Is that because Davis is hurt? I always thought David was his backup, and he really good too.
Charcandrick west. Not sure what the deal.is with davis.

C West has been the main ball carrier behind Charles. Davis was the third stringer and now he's the second stringer.

Mike hunt wont go away keeps lingering

Stafford benched for Orlovsky

Seabass with the shanks today

Poor GG.
That miss
and will probably score 100 again and lose. Then again, she has been 2-3 to start each of the last 4 years I think.

Kickers this year have been brutal or I'm lucky and catching all the missed field goals channel hopping on Sunday Ticket

Back