What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
39/43. started with a sloppy bogey on an easy or 5 after chunking my easy little 20y pitch and not getting up and down, then bogey on 2 with a stupid 3 putt. the went birdie-birdie was even thru 7 before going 3-over on 8 and 9. the back was rough with some bad breaks, and some wretched putting. really wanted to break 80, but esc'd to 81.

two experiments today. first round with the seemore and it was bad. like really bad. I really hit some stellar iron shots, but putted like a chump. other experiment was my buddy who had an in with an oem received a gd tour ad mj6x with a cobra tip, and he said I could hit it. the absolute straightest shaft I've ever hit. with the right aoa, it flew high and straight. anybody got $400 I can borrow?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played Venetian Bay in New Symnra Beach FL today course was in very good condition. Lots of rain last night but after the first couple of holes the course dried out just fine. Got paired up with two other guys who were a pleasure to play with.
Shot 45/41. Front was a lot better than scored as I overshot the green 4 times due to hitting the club so solid. FIR was 78%/56% which helped a lot. Best shot of the day was a 478yrd par 5 in two shots. Using my BB815 and XR 4 Hybrid. And it was HOT!

41/45 86
far 5
gir 6
putts 33

Played Venetian Bay in New Symnra Beach FL today course was in very good condition. Lots of rain last night but after the first couple of holes the course dried out just fine. Got paired up with two other guys who were a pleasure to play with.
Shot 45/41. Front was a lot better than scored as I overshot the green 4 times due to hitting the club so solid. FIR was 78%/56% which helped a lot. Best shot of the day was a 478yrd par 5 in two shots. Using my BB815 and XR 4 Hybrid. And it was HOT!

for the price, that course is not too shabby. I probably put in half a dozen rounds there this summer when my folks had a place down by mi mexico. it's a fun track that should have been really nice were it not for the recession.

I had the course to myself and still pulled up big numbers. I ended up with 44/46 for the effort. I had a coyote walk by my ball on the 6th and give it a sniff, kinda cool.

41/40. One of my best rounds. Would have been better if I didn't fall on my face one the first 3 holes. 3 birdies and a ton of great shots. Let's keep it rolling!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

94 (ESC 92) today at Neshanic Valley. I got paired up with two great guys, Garrett and Joe who were going to a friend's wedding on LI tomorrow. Had a couple shanks from around 100yds again and the greens had just been aerated so putting was just for fun.

Shot 43 tonight. Played OK in spots but the last two holes were really dark and lost a ball on #8 as a result. Was fun to play a totally non-competitive round for once.

7 over 42.

Hummed and hawwed over if I was going to play after work tonight, with the weather cool/windy/overcast, thinking it was going to rain. Snuck out for 9 holes, opened up Par/Birdie, hit a lot of GiR's, but a couple blowup holes completely too me out of it. Pounded driver long and straight all day. Hit my irons better than I had in ages. A bit too aggressive on my putting though, leaving come-backers a bit longer than I would normally want.

Had a ton of fun playing along side a co-worker, really happy I went out for a round.

What did you shoot today?

Shot -2 during my work league a few days ago. Was really feeling it through 7 holes, then made a silly mistake on 8 which caused a bogey, and snuck away with a par on 9 to finish at 34. Haven't hit a ball since so I'm nervous but excited to get back out next week.

Eagle Ridge / Galena Illinois
http://www.eagleridge.com/golf/the-general-,courses_viewItem_2-en.html

On The North Course (very nice course) I shot an 84 from the 6400 yd tees with 2 birdies.

On The East Course (9 hole course) I shot a 41 from the back tees just playing goofy golf.

On The General (the premier course) I needed a 15 foot putt on #9 to shoot a 39 from the 3 Star tees, but blew the putt 4 feet by and missed the one coming back for a 41 (with 1 birdie on the par 3 pictured above). I was really bummed about the 41. Especially since it took us 2 1/2 hours to play the front and I had worked really hard to stay focused.

Finally, after it took an hour to play 3 holes on the back, and we had gotten hit into for the second time, we decided to just drive ahead until we found an opening, and to just play on in from there. The group that was holding everything up was 3 holes behind and buying beer when we passed them. We played the last 4 holes wide open and headed back to Peoria.

The General is a great course, but 3 1/2 hours to get through 12 holes is just undoable for me.

Last edited:
I could shoot myself after my round today.

One of the biggest comps of the year at my club, off the back tees which make the course really long at my place. Open competition with 150+ entries. I shot level gross front 9 - something I've never done before... 12 shots to play with on the back.

Used every single one of them :(

Got 5 holes in at the local junior par 3 facility while waiting for my daughter to finish art class. Finished even.

Shot an 80 (39-41) at he usual course.

Pins were in weird spots today for a tournament. Not many putts to be had out there today.

Hit the ball okay. Some really solid shots. A couple terrible ones. Tee shots were again a little off, but the irons were pretty solid.

43-41 what a weird day of spraying off the tee box! I got some cleaning up to do!

A fairly crazy 71 (39-32) this morning, 1 eagle, 6 birdies, 1 triple and 4 bogeys. I was 4 over after 7 holes, played holes 8 thru 18 in 5 under. Started hitting it great and the putter woke up on the back side. Had 17 putts on the front and 12 on the back.

41/37=78, 11/14 FWs only hit 4 GIR but the putter was smoking with 26 putts. Played at Little Fishing Creek from the senior tees at roughly 6000. Had T0AD and Just_Hacking with me and we had a blast, thanks for coming over guys.

41/37=78, 11/14 FWs only hit 4 GIR but the putter was smoking with 26 putts. Played at Little Fishing Creek from the senior tees at roughly 6000. Had T0AD and Just_Hacking with me and we had a blast, thanks for coming over guys.

Good playing buddy!️.

Well Golfshot tells me I had an 85 and that's with 31 putts and the number is that high only because I just could not get used to the green speeds. I suspect I could've come real close to a sub 80.
The Eagle on ten helped :clown:

Well Golfshot tells me I had an 85 and that's with 31 putts and the number is that high only because I just could not get used to the green speeds. I suspect I could've come real close to a sub 80.

Those greens are impossible. 85 is solid there, especially not playing there that often.

Played bear creek. Gold tees 7026 yds 73.6/144. Played back first, out in 37 then 40. Pretty solid play on a very difficult track

Those greens are impossible. 85 is solid there, especially not playing there that often.

I haven't played there in a long time. I lived in Gray the last time I played it. Randy didn't have any problems putting those greens . 29 putts or so

Good round TOAD. ?

The eagle was a thing of beauty! Drive on #10, nice approach to the fringe and 14 foot putt center cut. Perfect hole.

That was the hole of the day easily. John had the shot of the day on #13, iron from about 110 to a foot. That was a great shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back