THP Challenge #5 - Make A Putt & Win Prizes

This will be a fun one. I'm going to try to get one recorded tomorrow.

Sounds like fun, good luck everyone.

15ft shouldn't be too much of a problem. The reaction will be the toughest part as there's so many to choose from

Think I can use that one from #1 on Caledonia?

Glad to see these challenges pop back up. Going to be interesting watching a the videos roll in. Great job JB!

This will be a lot of fun!

Hmm...get ready for the fantasy football draft...nah...I'd rather just spend tomorrow at the putting green.

This is one sweet contest! I have been working on my putting, so now I gotta work on my showmanship!!

Can the one at the 6-second mark of this video count?

Love that the Challenges are back! I should have no problem getting this done this week. I'm sure it will only take about 20 tries or so. Haha

My entry:

Mine will be uploaded later tonight. I had to do mine inside at work today.

Wont be any crazy reaction but its does have some nice honor for the military at the beginning which is very important on Patriot Golf Day & the Folds of Honor Foundation. Please donate if possible for the amazing soldiers in this country.

USA!

Awesome job KC

I did the challenge from 25 ft. I was the first one on the practice green and had to hurry a bit as I knew a rush would be coming in. After about 10 tries I manage to hole 2 and nearly a third which was the highlight of the day because during my round I played like crap. Good luck to everyone.

That is awesome P4H.

One of the few positives today:

Awesome J4U.

J4U has will have one up soon. His was longer than 15ft and he didnt realize i was recording. His comment after he drained the putt was priceless

Nice putt J4U!

Played a course with some very nice greens today and while I was close, I was unable to sink anything over 15 feet today except for on the practice green.

Oh well, I tried.

Back