Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pondering some Cleveland 588tt irons hit some in golfsmith the other day and compared them to my current irons. I was getting 15-20 more yards on the same sim with tighter dispersion against my current sticks.

does anyone have any time in with these? id like to pick someone's brain before pulling the trigger.

After a brilliant front 9 this past weekend with a borrowed ball (that I lost on the 10th tee box), I'm pondering Bridgestone B330 balls (my gamer is the B330-RX, but I'm not convinced it's better for me than the regular B330).

I am strongly considering a Seemore. Maybe I can talk one of the Gauntlet guys into letting me test drive.

I am strongly considering a Seemore. Maybe I can talk one of the Gauntlet guys into letting me test drive.
Ask anyone who has one and I'm sure they'll oblige. Also, try to roll every different one you see. I rolled 5 SeeMore putters, and liked each one of them, but then used what I learned from them to make an educated decision on my current gamer which I absolutely LOVE.

Any thoughts on which kind? Something suit your eye well?

I am actually researching it now. I game a 33in odyssey white hot pro #1. I like the blade but struggle with alignment. I've always picked putters on feel.

I am actually researching it now. I game a 33in odyssey white hot pro #1. I like the blade but struggle with alignment. I've always picked putters on feel.

If you're a big fan of 'feel' I would steer you towards the Si series, or the X series. Both have inserts that I think play closer to the white hot pro in sound/feel, and I personally loved the time I spent with the si2. Head shape though? That's such a personal thing.

The nice thing about the Si series is how feasible they are. Plenty to be had on eBay for under 100 dollars if you're just looking for an experiment.

Oban Kiyoshi Gold, just because I like High/Mid and I want to ponder.

For that matter, I still REALLY want to try the PX Hand Crafted, ugh I think about that one a LOT.

Still hot on the ponder list is the Apex UT 21* with aerotech i110s.

almost-there-almost.jpg

For that matter, I still REALLY want to try the PX Hand Crafted, ugh I think about that one a LOT.

I fell in love with this in the BioCell+ just couldn't pull the trigger on a $500+ driver at the time.

I have quite the stable of them buddy

You know who to call once it snows up north.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

What's that you say? Now I'm pondering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only details I was given are that announcements are coming mid November with a replacement for the ACP's coming January or February... They are releasing some other stuff later this year but we have to wait until 2015 for potentially the greatest irons ever created. That's a pretty safe bet IMO if they are an improvement to the ACP's

Last edited:
unjustified ponder.... a pushcart

unjustified ponder.... a pushcart
Do you walk? They are SO worth it if you do. I think the Clicgear carts are the class of the group as well.

Do you walk? They are SO worth it if you do. I think the Clicgear carts are the class of the group as well.

I walk 99% of the time, and I usually carry, I enjoy carrying, but I often feel fatigued when comes the 16th hole or so

I walk 99% of the time, and I usually carry, I enjoy carrying, but I often feel fatigued when comes the 16th hole or so

I found as soon as I started pushing that my arm/back pain disappeared. I love walking, but being able to push the cart makes it so much more enjoyable for me than carrying.

Agreed on the clicgear. I love mine. Plus it allows me to walk with my cart bag if I don't feel like changing everything out.

Pondering on saying screw it with the Apex length adjustments. A lot of them are close enough to get an idea. Thinking they may make the next trip to the range or course with me to see how they pan out.

I found as soon as I started pushing that my arm/back pain disappeared. I love walking, but being able to push the cart makes it so much more enjoyable for me than carrying.

I am lucky enough, I havent had any pain golfing, just a bit of fatigue. this is not a serious ponder anyways, I swore I would cut on the golf expenses until I can clear some debts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back