The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game time
dedejy9a.jpg

My texans played some solid D today and JJ Watt is still beastin it on every play. Any KC fans know whats up with Charles? I noticed he didnt put up hardly anything today?

Either I am getting used to the new Bucs uniforms or they look much better than the original press conference.

The Bucs have trees for wr & te. Man 6'5"??? Wow

hmm, who would have guess only one win-less team in the AFC East after week 1?

How bout them Falcons! Both Matty Ices doin work!

My gosh the penalties. Ugh.

Cowboys 2nd and 1 from the 2.....let's throw it instead of running and get sacked for a 10 yard loss.

Brilliant play calling after running the ball all the way down the field.

Ugly play from McCown.

Well Colin sure made a nice play. I thought that play was going nowhere and boom TD.

Thinking this 49ers Cowboys game is gonna be a good un...... especially if your a 49ers fan!

I hope the 49er's kill 'em. I'm a Cowboys fan, but sometimes you understand that your loved one is going to have to hit rock bottom they decide to change. The Cowboys need to hit rock bottom if there is going to be any hope for the future. There's not much hope given JJ's ego, but maybe a little.

I hope the 49er's kill 'em. I'm a Cowboys fan, but sometimes you understand that your loved one is going to have to hit rock bottom they decide to change. The Cowboys need to hit rock bottom if there is going to be any hope for the future. There's not much hope given JJ's ego, but maybe a little.

I'm thinking you might get your wish mate

Lots of truth there. The .500 seasons keep JJ thinking that they are a few players away.

As much as I hate to say, it's gonna take a 12 loss season to open his eyes (if that even does it).

Lots of truth there. The .500 seasons keep JJ thinking that they are a few players away.

As much as I hate to say, it's gonna take a 12 loss season to open his eyes (if that even does it).

2-14 would be awful to watch, but probably would be the best thing for them.

I think the 'Boys goal today should be at least to make the 49'ers breathe hard when they score touchdowns.

2-14 would be awful to watch, but probably would be the best thing for them.

Been there done that. And great things happened after those times.

I'm happy for a win today from my Texans, but it was the Redskins and that has to be taken into consideration. Hope they can build on this and Clowney isn't out long.

DJohnson & Devito both tore Achilles today for the Chiefs....ouch!

First I've seen of the Buc's new unis.

Eeeeesh

Please bench Romo.

All we can do is run and then we try and throw from 3 yards out for another INT.

So effin aggravating!

I don't care for the numbers, but I am coming around on everything else.

I never thought they were that bad. I still don't think they are that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back