Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs are so silly.
Silly? Nawww
51433b38e4b281f57d6efb6ed36938e0.jpg

9a8ecee01fb6e90d089445aab295ccbf.jpg

Thinks he's a cat the way he sleeps on top of the couch.

"Oh…you wanted to putt…?"

91490e3143eaf7dea5fb991a75a09186.jpg

Not my pet, but still an animal.

631988bc68ec8210985ba90ff4d598a1.jpg

Ham Solo is about to go on his first trip to the vet to get clipped.

Having to drive 60 miles to find a vet who handles pigs isn't super awesome though.

8be9a91c76c972e02595ebdcbf5d5c0f.jpg

A friend of ours is picking up this guy this weekend. We've been promoting the heck out of this rescue group since we've had such great luck and see the wonderful things they do so we are excited for both the friend and for the dog.

http://www.luckylabrescue.com/dogs/bruce

If you're considering adopting or fostering, please check them out :)

Today is a sad day at our house. My little boys puppy Smokey that lived at his grandparents passed. He was attacked by a larger dog Saturday. Braxton has had no luck with animals out there as 1 has been ran over, 1 kicked by a cow, one stolen, and now this.

Today is a sad day at our house. My little boys puppy Smokey that lived at his grandparents passed. He was attacked by a larger dog Saturday. Braxton has had no luck with animals out there as 1 has been ran over, 1 kicked by a cow, one stolen, and now this.
That is terrible. I hate to hear stuff like this.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Any of you folks know of any rescue groups for Labradoodles? The girlfriend and I have been looking and would prefer to rescue...

Any of you folks know of any rescue groups for Labradoodles? The girlfriend and I have been looking and would prefer to rescue...

Look at lab rescues and poodle rescues. Most will take in mixes with their primary breed.

The Pets Thread

Riley's biopsy results came back today.....cancer free! Her spleen hemangiomas could have killed her eventually, so it's removal was a blessing. We only knew of it because we had her xray'd when she wasn't responding to antibiotics for a UTI. Thank you to all for your crossed fingers and paws!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438193811.340781.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome news!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back