Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

He is helping you out today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way I was gonna draft him. But when I have Witten and Murray....this hurts. Not to mention V Davis getting more touches with the short field when I'm playing against him.

I didn't watch any games because we were driving, but it seemed like KC played terribly.

Brees with a pick and nothing too exciting otherwise. He gave me 15, but Dalton on the bench had 16. I am really interested to see how Kapernick does.

I started kicking myself for starting Ingram over Hawkins, then he scored 2 TD's and I was SO glad I stuck with my gut.

EDIT: Kapernick TD, I guess that answers that question. Too bad it wasn't to Crabtree.

You need #FootballOnYourPhone :)

Should have started Hopkins... Started MJD instead definite error... Getting smoked though right now not looking too goo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice of vjax to have zero catches in the first half...

No way I was gonna draft him. But when I have Witten and Murray....this hurts. Not to mention V Davis getting more touches with the short field when I'm playing against him.

I have Dez in my other league and he is getting nothing but the guy I am going against has Romo

Kap is picking the cowgirls D apart

I would have been better of starting Bridgewater who didn't play than McCown at this point..he has -1 point.

Dean here's your chance to pick up serious points.

Last edited:
I souls have been better of starting Bridgewater who didn't play than McCown at this point..he has -1 point.

Dean here's your chance to pick up serious points.

My problem is I need VJ

I hate how the 49ers never give it to Gore at the goal line. Ugh

I have Dez in my other league and he is getting nothing but the guy I am going against has Romo

I am in the exact same situation right now. I have Dez and Scarnici has Romo. We don't get that game here so I don't know what's going on, did Dez get hurt? I saw someone say he got blasted.

Wow, so you're supposed to run it inside the 5 yard line? Who would've thunk?

I am in the exact same situation right now. I have Dez and Scarnici has Romo. We don't get that game here so I don't know what's going on, did Dez get hurt? I saw someone say he got blasted.

He did but he's fine.

Time for cowboys to get the double dose of Gore and Hyde

Wow, so you're supposed to run it inside the 5 yard line? Who would've thunk?

Only crazy teams do that

Wish I would have saved this week for when my opponent didn't have a down week. jlukes has a solid squad, his top guys just had off days, including AD. Hopefully Vernon Davis saves some of this for other weeks.

Kap has a quick 14 pts in the 1st half. I am sure SF will move to the run, however you can never be sure with Harbaugh.

Phew! I'm glad he is ok. Although it seems that right now it doesn't matter since Romo is so bad. Only good thing is playing against Romo this week.
The way this game is going....there is bad....then there is "Romobad". This is awful

FYI Brees only got me 15. Dalton on my bench has 16 haha.

It's the 1st week but as of now I'm happy with the trade. Helu ended up with 6 off the bench with that debacle of a game in Washington.

If you would have told my Toby Gerhart was going to outscore Jamal Charles, i would have said i'm looking at a great day. Didn't expect Steve Smith to put up 20.5 though...need some strong D from the Panthers and a couple TD's from Julius tonight to have a shot.

The way this game is going....there is bad....then there is "Romobad". This is awful

So the question is, is Romo still not 100% with his back, or is he just bad? I can't watch the game so I can't see how bad it is.

It's the 1st week but as of now I'm happy with the trade. Helu ended up with 6 off the bench with that debacle of a game in Washington.

Totally agree, but I still think it was a fair trade. I'm glad to see Helu put up some points, he is doing exactly what he was expected to do, and if something were to happen to Morris, he's going to be great. How did Spiller do? Vareen did pretty well he put up 14.5, and they lost to the Dolphins.....the Dolphins!

Totally agree, but I still think it was a fair trade. I'm glad to see Helu put up some points, he is doing exactly what he was expected to do, and if something were to happen to Morris, he's going to be great. How did Spiller do? Vareen did pretty well he put up 14.5, and they lost to the Dolphins.....the Dolphins!

13.5 for Spiller.

Back