The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I am not even in this and I am getting amped up for this event to get here. It must feel like the night before Christmas everyday for you guys.

I am not even in this and I am getting amped up for this event to get here. It must feel like the night before Christmas everyday for you guys.

It's REALLY set in even more for me the last week and a half, seems like yesterday it was me and Neb watching time crawl as we waited to see who would join us, crazy.

I am amped up for this event to get under way, and you know I'll be cheering on James and his crew of rock stars until the last putt is holed.

29b45fead0720a11d65c896a301e0e19.jpg

Doing work in upstate NY on the 16th of November in 60* weather. #TheGrandaddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man i'm still in shock honestly. I'm pretty calm on the outside, but inside i'm like

i2E9oq.gif

Played two rounds this weekend and feeling pretty discouraged about where my game is at. My swing is gone, can't find a fairway off the tee to save my life and today I didn't break 100 for the first time in about 15-20 rounds.

However like James has said along with JB and others there is still time. And not to just go into this with a it is what it is mentality. I will be setting up a lesson (my first in 3 years) as soon as I get done with this post. I refuse to accept this as my game going into #TheGrandaddy. I refuse to not put in the work for my team and this community. Just wanted to let everyone know where I am at

I used some Hideaway tees that TexasHacker gave me awhile back down in the Horseshoe Bay tournament this last weekend. Coincidence we got the job done while in play?

#IThinkNot

The excitement is building up with each day. I just wanna thank everyone for their help and encouragement. It's awesome to read all the advice from grandaddy alumni, and positive thoughts from others in the THP community. Heck, some have even been getting swing tips from Panda!

I'm beyond excited, and that is an understatement

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Almost every time I think about this feels like the night before Christmas, I can't imagine what it's going to feel like in the coming weeks.

Almost every time I think about this feels like the night before Christmas, I can't imagine what it's going to feel like in the coming weeks.

Let's just say your reaction will be something like this once you get here...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1358-1354636886-4.gif

Let's just say your reaction will be something like this once you get here...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1358-1354636886-4.gif
So you're saying it will be like when I got a Sega for xmas... ErMyGerd

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Is that Cam Newton after completing a 3 yard rush?

Man i'm still in shock honestly. I'm pretty calm on the outside, but inside i'm like

i2E9oq.gif

Yes! This is me haha

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to challenge each and everyone of you to hit at the middle of every green while playing. I want to challenge each player to grind it out until it's in the hole. It's not over til it's holed. I know you're all going to have fun and be treated well. But I want you all to play smart. Respect the speed of the greens on down hill putts be aggressive on up hill putts and chips. Swing with in yourselves and don't let up until it's over.

Check your Twitter fellas. @CallawayGolf just created a group "The Grandaddy 2015" and added us all to it. If you aren't following anyone from the team, start following and let's get the social media side of things going!

Check your Twitter fellas. @CallawayGolf just created a group "The Grandaddy 2015" and added us all to it. If you aren't following anyone from the team, start following and let's get the social media side of things going!

Done and done! Today's warm weather being so out of season characteristically has me extra jacked up about #TheGrandaddy! Final stretch here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, just under 3 weeks left fellas! Question for #TeamRedemption. How's it going to be meeting and talking to much of your team for the first time out in Carlsbad?

Going to be relying on some of those same guys pretty heavily come match play time. Exciting times going forward.

Well, just under 3 weeks left fellas! Question for #TeamRedemption. How's it going to be meeting and talking to much of your team for the first time out in Carlsbad?

Going to be relying on some of those same guys pretty heavily come match play time. Exciting times going forward.

I suspect like most THP events after the initial hello and handshakes we will all be chatting it up like long lost friends. THP has a way of cultivating bonds pretty instantly.

Match play I trust my captain to put the teams together that gives us the best chance to win.

I imagine talking will be hard with all of our jaws stuck on the floor. Thankfully I already know some of the guys on the team, so shouldn't be hard to catch up, and meeting the new guys will be a ton of fun.

So, since I assume it is still somewhat unknown what ZooCrew members you may be facing off against (aside from #, Finley, and Harry):

Which potential member of the Callaway Golf team would you like to be matched up against and why?

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

So, since I assume it is still somewhat unknown what ZooCrew members you may be facing off against (aside from #, Finley, and Harry):

Which potential member of the Callaway Golf team would you like to be matched up against and why?

Obviously everyone wants a piece of Finley. I wouldn't mind a match against Harry or JRod. JRod was my gauntlet captain and has been talking trash on just about every one of his periscopes lol

I think it's going to be an interesting dynamic. I know I have met roughly half the team, maybe a little more than that. Others there have been zero conversations with outside of ones done on the forum. I get a feeling there may be some uneasiness or awkwardness when that time comes. But it's going to be one hell of a weekend and those feelings should fade away rather quickly.

I certainly hope the personalities match, and have no reason to believe they would not.
Everyone working for a common goal should help matters.
I hope everyone just plays well, plays loose, and wins matches!

Don't forget to have fun.

I live vicariously through you guys. I'll be there in spirit. So jealous.

Back