Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have him. I'm sick of him beating me with his 204 yard drives. (Not really…)

Why did I just see this? Oh and I love it.

Hard or soft. I am sure your shots were wide right. :)
Hate to admit it, but that was one of the better Norwood references I've heard in a long time.

Back to Buffalo Tournament Club today for afternoon round with Paul (Plin) and my buddy Ben. I bash this course sometimes but I always come back to it...relatively forgiving layout with awesome greens for under $40.

hit them straight Andy

Back to Buffalo Tournament Club today for afternoon round with Paul (Plin) and my buddy Ben. I bash this course sometimes but I always come back to it...relatively forgiving layout with awesome greens for under $40.

fun course to play. Enjoy the round and avoid water on 17

fun course to play. Enjoy the round and avoid water on 17
And 9, which I have gotten par on my last 2 times there :)

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Looking for courses to play in the Watertown/Syracuse areas... Travelling down from Canada for a shopping weekend for the wives, and need to play some golf!!!

Looking for courses to play in the Watertown/Syracuse areas... Travelling down from Canada for a shopping weekend for the wives, and need to play some golf!!!
My mom lives in Watertown and she likes the Watertown Golf club at Thompson park. Says its a pretty good course.

Anyone playing this weekend? Jim? Wanna play Deerfield or something out your way??

Not sure, I can check with the others tomorrow morning and get back to you.
Perfect if you don't have a full foursome and they don't mind count me in.

Who's playing tomorrow? I didn't qualify for my league's 2nd tournament tomorrow so I'm looking for an early morning round.

Had a good round at Mill Creek with Jimmy (Six4three5) and 2 other friends. Shot 94, greens were tough today, but the company was excellent

Had a good round at Mill Creek with Jimmy (Six4three5) and 2 other friends. Shot 94, greens were tough today, but the company was excellent
I enjoyed that course when we all played it, besides that wonky 11th hole. We need to do that again.

It sure was a pleasure Jim! It always is playing with you! Thank Bob and Chris for me for making me feel welcome! Wish I could have scored a little better consider how well I hit the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back