The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

They need to start some talking...haha
This is the Gauntlet! There is no easy road through the Gauntlet, and if you can't even get started... Gonna be a rough road.

Not sure why this comes to mind

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Someone asked me today to predict a winner.
Not sure I can bet against Jason Finley. He is due, wanted back in this event, and seems fitting for him to be the first 6 Time THP HOFer.

And my plan is to help him get there. Team Finley is going to bring it.

This is the Gauntlet! There is no easy road through the Gauntlet, and if you can't even get started... Gonna be a rough road.

I'm ready for some heavy lifting.

Maybe all the other teams are taking the road less travelled. I hope they continue to do so by driving balls into the desert. I'll stick with the fairway, along with the baller team rookie!

I'll just leave this here :D

jyv1hQam.jpg

I hope there is a jukebox at some point pre-matches. I'm going to bang the Hoobastank all night - I've been slowly desensitizing myself to the poison and it is the ace up my sleeve. Other teams have no chance to bounce back from this.

To those that are concerned, I'm almost certain the UN has banned this tactic but I never signed on. I will do my best to limit the non-gauntlet damage.

Not sure I can bet against Jason Finley. He is due, wanted back in this event, and seems fitting for him to be the first 6 Time THP HOFer.

Congratulations on your correct prediction. #TeamFinley #EasyMoney

You folks just wait...he who laughs last, laughs best!

You folks just wait...he who laughs last, laughs best!
I haven't laughed yet. It's been in the making for 5 years now....

Just catching up...

I like the trash talk and peacocking going on in this thread, really like it when DanGreg lays down the verbal Gauntlet.

This is going to be a blast to follow.

Callaway
We Ko Pa
THP
#Zoocrew

(Not necessarily in that order JB)

How exciting is that?

Just catching up...

I like the trash talk and peacocking going on in this thread, really like it when DanGreg lays down the verbal Gauntlet.

This is going to be a blast to follow.

Callaway
We Ko Pa
THP
#Zoocrew

(Not necessarily in that order JB)

How exciting is that?
Haha. You know how I roll.

Seriously though this one is going to be awesome. 72 days left and already the buzz is growing. Can't wait to get this underway and see what surprises await everyone.

I'm going team rookie ftw. Hard to root against my guys gregdan and molten. Then there is a cool THP'er Mr. hicksta

I'm going team rookie ftw. Hard to root against my guys gregdan and molten. Then there is a cool THP'er Mr. hicksta

Mr. Hicksta rules in the GIF of the Day thread!

We won't let you down buddy!

#TeamStripeShow
#whoisjasonfinley
This man knows his stuff.

#TeamStripeShow FTW!!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Blasphemy. Stop telling lies.

Although, in all honesty, never seen anyone elses game and my game isn't that good to begin with.... So it's kind of hard to talk smack if you can't back it up!

I'm more nervous than anything!

#HopeIDontShankEveryShot

Although, in all honesty, never seen anyone elses game and my game isn't that good to begin with.... So it's kind of hard to talk smack if you can't back it up!

I'm more nervous than anything!

#HopeIDontShankEveryShot

That's the best time to talk smack though. It's the internet...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And then we meet and I make a fool out of myself!

I think we all know how this ends :wink:

wq3k9eK.jpg

#TeamRookie meets an unexpected and unfortunate early demise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preparation plan underway despite heavy rain the last three days. Practiced on the sim at Golfsmith during lunch yesterday and today. Workouts done after work. Playing 18 on Sunday with Big Time and Texashacker. May try and get in some holes on Saturday if the rain stops.

Just keep on keepin' on....
And I have no smack to talk. Yet..... We got 72 days left, I'm preparing!!

Back