Cure Putters on Tour

It's great to see Lexi playing well with a Cure putter. They make a ton of sense.

Really cool to see more use of the Cure putters on tour! Hopefully Lexi pulls out the win this weekend!

We are only going to see increased usage IMO. Lexi's putting woes have been well documented and for her to win a major first week out with the Cure. Would be a huge boost for the company.

That's awesome to see them getting good exposure. Can't wait to get one in my hands soon

You know they wouldn't use them unless thought they could help them. They must be fantastic putters. I need to try one!

Nice to see the tour presence growing. I need to find somewhere in my area where they are being carried and roll a few.

With her length of the tee and the putting becoming easier for her she has the chance to play some great golf.

Glad to see some Pros putting these in the bag. High MOI putters are legit. People talk about forgiveness throughout the bag from drivers to irons, but never talk about it in a putter...even though they should.

I love seeing then on tour, that is great for a smaller company.

Do they have someone playing their putter on the PGA, or is it the next step?

I love seeing then on tour, that is great for a smaller company.

Do they have someone playing their putter on the PGA, or is it the next step?

Russel Knox was gaming one in the Match Play last week

I thought I saw another player, other than Knox, with a cure last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they available in Australia. I would love to try one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had never heard of this brand until i was watching the the Lexie yesterday. I then came on here and read the threads on this putter. It's not available to buy over here, but found a Rx2 tour on eBay for $144 shipped so pulled the trigger. So looking forward to it arriving. I like the idea of adjusting the weight as I like to use a heavy putter. The only thing I am not sure about is having no insert as I have never used a putter without an insert before.

I love Lexi is putting better than she has all year. This is a great push for the company.

She really struggled on the back nine yesterday with her putting. I don't think it had anything to do with the brand of putter she was using.

I noticed Lexi using it on the coverage today. That's pretty impressive, I'm sure that list will continue to grow quickly!
When I flipped on the LPGA tournment last night, Lexi was putting and I saw the Cure putter thinking "Cool". Then she three putted. haha.

With the exception of yesterday Lexi has putted great this week. Her stroke was really shakey in the middle of the round. She ended yesterday with a nice putt for eagle on 18. I would think that will give her good momentum heading into final round today.

I didn't realize how big they are. The pic of Russell Knox looks like he has a book attached to a putter shaft.

When I flipped on the LPGA tournment last night, Lexi was putting and I saw the Cure putter thinking "Cool". Then she three putted. haha.

They offer smaller models too

She putted poorly yesterday for sure. She has such an advantage with her length that if she becomes a great putter she can dominate. Her driving average is 285.5 years this year, only 5 yards short of the PGA Tour average. I was watching here yesterday and she was hitting the same irons I would be using(7 iron from 168, 5 iron from 202, etc.) - she is very, very long, and straight!!

I really like the top view of the RX models. It has a modern / contemporary style...guessing it is not for everyone but I like the look.

With the exception of yesterday Lexi has putted great this week. Her stroke was really shakey in the middle of the round. She ended yesterday with a nice putt for eagle on 18. I would think that will give her good momentum heading into final round today.

Her stroke definitely got shaky mid round. Her week has been a big improvement over her recent struggles. Under 30 putts round 1

Not that it's the putter but, from what I saw, she was doing that putter no justice all week. She looked unhappy and uncomfortable for the most part and kept missing low side. Maybe she'll dial it in with the ease of adjustments and turn things around but it didn't look like it was helping her much....

Very cool, I noticed Lexi had one in play this weekend and I was pretty surprised. They're growing!

Back