Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Hopefully Foster comes back for me this week, would love to start 3-0.

Had a good week and moved to 2-0. Big match up this week though with Bolt and am a 12 point dog. Will be less if Jamaal Charles is able to play. Lack of depth on my bench might catch me soon.
Big game this week. Hope I can keep rolling.

I made a point to watch parts of all the games of my guys this weekend as I am a firm believer that stats do lie sometimes and you need to pass the eye test. After watching the games I am pretty high on yeldon I like what I saw and see a breakout week coming from him.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Completely snuck one out last week!!! 2-0!

Big game this week. Hope I can keep rolling.

I made a point to watch parts of all the games of my guys this weekend as I am a firm believer that stats do lie sometimes and you need to pass the eye test. After watching the games I am pretty high on yeldon I like what I saw and see a breakout week coming from him.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

I said the same thing to MD441 last night. The only thing he has going against him, is they are going to be a pass first offense it appears and this young QB can flat out play.

From 1-0, to 0-1, to 0-2. Off to a good start!

Sorry lightning and and rt about the trades timing out. Got busy and just completely forgot about them.

What are you looking for? We can talk after the waiver moves are processed.

Wouldnt mind packaging one with one of my RB for a RB upgrade

Somehow managed a 2-0 start, still waiting for a magical trade offer to appear. I need a RB have WR to offer

You have a solid team and plenty of time to catch up. FantasyPros actually has you as the best team going into week 3:

[h=4]Overall Rating[/h]
RankTeamRating
1Raging Falcoholics
100%
2Melvin Gordon's Glory Hole
97%
3Vegemite Sandwich
93%
4Bill Cosbys Sleepers
91%
5Trump's Border Patrol
87%
6My ball Zach Ertz
86%
7Mike Hunt
85%
8Password Is Taco
84%
9Shake and Bake
82%
10Fully Inflated
81%
11Rigged4 GoodellsPleasur
77%
12Harbaughcalypse is upon you
73%
13emarts marauders
72%
14Victorious Secret
69%
15Deflated Egos
65%
16Vick in a Box
58%

I like those ratings!

SO that Brandon Marshall guy just might be ok with NY afterall

His TD beastly! He stepped up his game with Dez out

Week 2 saw me eke out a win, even though my bench did the majority of scoring. It looks like I'm going to live and die by the TD this year.

If people in League 1 are looking to make moves, Deflated Egos is in need of a tight end.

I have DOnnell and Ebron if your interested

My TEs are better than his and I could use RB or WR depth...

I was able to get to 1-1, which I'm relieved over. Big week this week.

Holy cow, I'm 0-2 and actually feel good about my roster, guess it's time to make a trade, or maybe two!!!

Tons of offers sent out in L3!

Some will laugh but I'm checking interest so please counter if you're interested.

My entire team is up for grabs!

Feels good getting the win this week. Now to do it again.

Wow another huge trade in League 1

2-0! Have Brees as my qb though :(

League 4... I would love another starting WR and/or RB!!!!

BIG win for me this week...looking to keep the train rolling to 3-0

2-0 despite Luck trying his best to throw the game away. Should have played Cam. It would have turned a solid win into a route. Looking to keep it rolling this week. I don't think Seth stands a chance.

some interesting trades in L1....

I'm coming for you this week Winchell!

yup., Im scouring rosters as we speak
I'm trying to at work. I know I'll put a few offers out there.

but if anyone else sees anything feel free to shoot me something.

my team is Shake and Bake

Love seeing teams that started rough shake things up to give them a chance. It's fun to watch.

McCoy and Hilton need to start to produce. They are on Ryan Leif levels of fantasy busts.

0-2....hope Le'Veon is ready to carry my team now

Back