Mirimichi Golf Course - Friday, April 8, 2016 - Anyone want to join me?

wubears71

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.1 GHIN
I have to drive down to a new potential customer in Kosciusko, MS on Thursday morning since there are no convenient flights between St. Louis, MO and anywhere remotely close to Kosciusko. Anyway, after my Thursday meetings, I'm driving back to Memphis to stay the night and play Mirimichi Golf Course in the morning before heading back to St. Louis.

I was planning on teeing off sometime between 7 AM and 9 AM. Tee times look to be $70 at those times. Anyone care to join me on Friday, April 8?

I wish I could, because it used to be a fun place. I will be getting ready for Club Clash so must decline. Hope so THPers jump in and join you.

I wish I could, because it used to be a fun place. I will be getting ready for Club Clash so must decline. Hope so THPers jump in and join you.
What do you mean by "used to be a fun place." Does it suck now?

What do you mean by "used to be a fun place." Does it suck now?

I don't think so. I had heard it had gone a little down hill, but was looking good again

Well that's too bad considering the amount of money JT put into it. I still look forward to playing it.

Well that's too bad considering the amount of money JT put into it. I still look forward to playing it.

As you should. I think he sold it last year

Looking forward to your thoughts on the course since Mirimichi is probably the course I'll play when I get down to Tennessee..hope you enjoy!

Try Chump Fries - he is not too far from Memphis.

Have a great round if I didn't have a fetish for paying my mortgage I would be there in a heartbeat

Have a great round if I didn't have a fetish for paying my mortgage I would be there in a heartbeat

Golf > Mortgage!

Haha.

I played it last fall, was in town for a tournament at TPC Southwinds and was able to fit in a round - very nice design, a lot of good looks so it didn't feel repetitive. At the time the conditions were solid for a daily fee club.

I played it last fall, was in town for a tournament at TPC Southwinds and was able to fit in a round - very nice design, a lot of good looks so it didn't feel repetitive. At the time the conditions were solid for a daily fee club.
I really want to play TPC Southwinds - stupid private course!

I played 8 holes yesterday until the deluge of rain came. I liked the course. My only complaint was the ground was so hard around the green it was impossible to chip. Bump and run was really the only option.

This course will look amazing in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back