The Rise of Chump Fries

thats pretty cool.

Courtney is a great dude and I'm glad to see this change. Loved the way you were using "Chump Fries" in the third person by the end of the event! Just awesome!

Another victim of event name change and it's awesome!

Glad you had a blast at your first event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This made my day Courtney. When the PX worker came in and asked for chump fries I about lost it man haha

Great post Courtney.

I mean Chump Fries.

Love it and I was wondering if the name change would happen after the event :D

There are only two ways to handle the kind of abuse Chump Fries was taking. Be a good sport about it and play along or commit mass homicide.

Thanks for not killing us all Courtney.

This made my day Courtney. When the PX worker came in and asked for chump fries I about lost it man haha

You could tell she was like "what the f kind of name is Chump Fries?" hahaha oh, freaking classic

Very cool, love the name change and the story behind it

Lol, glad to see you've embraced your alter ego

There are only two ways to handle the kind of abuse Chump Fries was taking. Be a good sport about it and play along or commit mass homicide.

Thanks for not killing us all Courtney.

No problem. I was 50/50 on it but I didn't know where Barry had the rental keys, so I opted for good sport.

And just incase it might have slipped your mind, lets not forget "Oh Dave!" off the tee on TP South. It was then that I knew Chump Fries was special.

Last edited:
Lmao this is hilarious

One of the great parts of THP events are the legendary stories that come out of them. This will be near the top.

The Rise of Chump Fries

Outstanding! Hoped for this during the event!
Great meeting you and golfing w you, Courtney! Seems like this event may have impacted you more than others!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The forum names that develop organically during events or otherwise are just the best. Way to embrace it!!

Good story right here. Nicely done.

Thanks for the backstory Courtney, excellent choice on the avatar.

It was a blast following along with you guys.

Note to self: The Kikuyu grass of southern California sucks.

That is awesome.

Welcome to THP, jump in and get involved haha.

Here's a taste of what playing one hole with Chump Fries is like. :alien:
1. Hits another guys ball
2. Almost hits the same guys ball again
3. Putts bent over facing the camera
4. Dances in another players line
5. But we'd all play with him any time!

Back