Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Must admit that ended up being a very nice pleasant day of 36 degree golf. By the end of the round I had finally figured out my driver issue, too late to save a respectable score but feel fine to shoot good the next time I play. Played with gunner and it is always fun to find someone who doesn't mind playing Big Met in sub 40 degree weather.

I need to go back to a work schedule that lets me play weekday morning golf. Happy you guys got out today

Not a bad round today with Ben, did a few things pretty well. It is just great to be playing with sun and blue skies the week before Christmas in Cleveland, Ohio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad round today with Ben, did a few things pretty well. It is just great to be playing with sun and blue skies the week before Christmas in Cleveland, Ohio!

You should have taken pictures. Many around here dont believe that our skies are ever blue lol

Shale is open and on golf now for Sunday so that means they should be open next week since weather looks decent

we had a few IN guys back in the day that posted and came out to events, not so many now, would be a pretty small field

Not one of the old guys, and being new to golf, not that great either, but would love to play if newbies were invited and tolerated. LOL!

Actually I keep looking at this thread waiting for someone to post something in Toledo or anywhere closer than Cleveland. That's a long way to drive to have to ponder how crappy I played all the way home.

Not one of the old guys, and being new to golf, not that great either, but would love to play if newbies were invited and tolerated. LOL!

Actually I keep looking at this thread waiting for someone to post something in Toledo or anywhere closer than Cleveland. That's a long way to drive to have to ponder how crappy I played all the way home.

Check with bullfrog, milkman, certifiable and a few others in that area i know they play.
Also the MI guys probably arent too far away

Skill NEVER determines anything when we play. We open it up to everyone and enjoy it when new faces come out.

Skill NEVER determines anything when we play. We open it up to everyone and enjoy it when new faces come out.

This. There are quite a few awful shots by everyone per round and in general we usually play the tees that are in the 6000-6400 range. Just started posting here a month or two ago and have probably played 6 or 7 rounds with other thp'ers and have had a good time every time, even when I am snap hooking the driver 180 yards.

Where is everyone golfing on Sunday? Should be a decent day weather wise.

Im out but im in next sunday.

Also if anyone knows anyone looking for a cart bag in great shape for cheap shoot me a message.

Hoping weather stays on track for next weekend heck wife said i can play xmas day too

Who is shaking a cut pillow outside my window.
What's this white ****?

Im out but im in next sunday.

Also if anyone knows anyone looking for a cart bag in great shape for cheap shoot me a message.

Hoping weather stays on track for next weekend heck wife said i can play xmas day too

Weather looks better Saturday as opposed to Sunday but if Saturday can't work for you I could possibly make Sunday happen

I'm in either day.

Weather looks better Saturday as opposed to Sunday but if Saturday can't work for you I could possibly make Sunday happen
I think rob and i have xmas with the parents sat at 1

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

That's cute.

Maynard are you golfing this Sunday?

That's cute.

Maynard are you golfing this Sunday?

Didn't know there was a group getting together. This Sunday would be tough have family in town. (Gift exchange tomorrow night).

But next Sunday I laid down the plans already.

Ugh. Just trying to figure out how to get this thing to you without shipping it haha

Ugh. Just trying to figure out how to get this thing to you without shipping it haha
Dont feel bad. I overnighted something to Misike and he lives like 40 minutes from me lol

Its winter does it really matter? Next sunday it is!

We will figure something out. I would hate for you to have to ship it.

Dont feel bad. I overnighted something to Misike and he lives like 40 minutes from me lol

Not that is a true pal!

Yep, haha. That was pretty funny.

I'm out of town this weekend. Family coming in next week and weekend but could still try to make something work.

I am only an hour from Ft Wayne, hit me up sometime if you want to play. I play several times a year in Fort Wayne and have no problem driving over.

Back