Amanda Balionis Joining Callaway Golf

Looks like they're already putting her to work - a Masters preview is up on Twitter.

Can Callaway get any better? They just did with this hire. Congrats to Callaway and Amanda.

I really like this signing by Callaway and I look forward to seeing what they have in store for her.

I really like this signing by Callaway and I look forward to seeing what they have in store for her.

When 441 and I found out about this about a month ago while visiting, they were pretty excited about the different uses and how she fits on the production team. Should be a good fit.

Congrats go both sides. Like everyone else can't wait to see how they utilize here.

It sounds like a great partnership...

Never heard of her.

I did see a tweet from Harry this afternoon that mentioned Digital Media presence. Definitely will be interesting!!!

I like this hire for both Callaway and Amanda.

Seems like Callaway is prepared to push the boundaries a little further with CMP. Looking forward to seeing what unfolds.

I think this is going to be big for both amanda and Callaway!

Good for both Amanda and Callaway. She went to Hofstra University with my niece, both of them doing internships with CBS.

I think that is a great move by both of them.

Happy to see this. Loved her stuff with the tour and was pretty sure this is where she was going to end up, based on the internet tidbits.

Great move by Callway!

Saw the tweet earlier today. This will be fun! Congrats to all. Following already too!

JM

Back