Amanda Balionis Joining Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Nice move on both their parts. I like it!

good hire for them. Good for her too.

Great hire for them.

And IMO, a big win for her too.

Wow, wouldn't have guessed that one, that's a great addition!

That's a great pickup for Callaway! I always like her work.

This is great for both parties here. Great hire and great opportunity for Amanda

That's a win-win for sure!!

Congrats to her. Just curious, are her and Ricky Fowler an item, or was that all internet rumor?

She's great. I follow her on Instagram. She'll be great with Callaway

I like the addition. I'll be watching to see how she is used. A great acquisition for sure.

Will likely be a great fit for both sides.

Great hire for both parties

Great for both sides in my opinion!

Glad to see her staying in the golf space, but I do wonder how Callaway is going to utilize her. Seems like going from the PGA Tour to Callaway decreases her visability, but maybe they have something bigger planned for her.

Glad to see her staying in the golf space, but I do wonder how Callaway is going to utilize her. Seems like going from the PGA Tour to Callaway decreases her visability, but maybe they have something bigger planned for her.

Wonder if it will have something to do with the Callaway Live series.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That makes a lot of sense. She's WAY better looking than that other guy they have hosting currently! HA!

That was my thought as well, unless something else is brewing.

This is huge...great for both Callaway and Amanda! Can't wait to see what comes out of this.

That was my thought as well, unless something else is brewing.

Callaway used to do the weekly recap/update (that Rhi would host). Haven't seen that in a while.

I'm wondering if they now have a replacement for it, since this was basically what she was doing for PGA.

Also possible to have more tournament presence through AB. Who knows - lots of possibilities.

Callaway used to do the weekly recap/update (that Rhi would host). Haven't seen that in a while.

I'm wondering if they now have a replacement for it, since this was basically what she was doing for PGA.

Also possible to have more tournament presence through AB. Who knows - lots of possibilities.

Good call. Forgot about the recap YouTube videos.

Such a win win for both sides. I am looking forward to see Amanda in her new role

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good fit, hope it works out well for both parties

Curious what her role will be? New host for Callaway Live?

Back