NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mats Naslund

0f61f065d33bf6ccbb31cf4578670aa9.jpg

Haha all Ducks fans think he is dirty and all Stevens fans love him. He was one of the hardest hitting defenseman of all time. Will never forget that hit on Lindros

Haha well all hockey fans except flyers fans like stevens for that hit

I am shocked they've never had the Winter Classic in Canada. Does Montreal or Vancouver not have any stadiums big enough? At worse case it seems like they could have it at the Rogers Centre (stupid misspelled word) with the roof open.

I am shocked they've never had the Winter Classic in Canada. Does Montreal or Vancouver not have any stadiums big enough? At worse case it seems like they could have it at the Rogers Centre (stupid misspelled word) with the roof open.

I agree, i think they've done this before with Canadian teams just not the winter classic

GOAL Brisebois

Tux and Pucks, Islanders @ Sabres

93923b2aea58bc0e8491e89ff97ad885.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Winter classic no but the Heritage Classic has happened a couple of times. I don't think Vancouver could keep the ice very well. Each major Canadian city has a CfL stadium that could host it but the size of them doesn't hold much more than 30,000 people and I would have to think that their wouldn't be enough revenue from the game especially with how strong the Loony is right now.

Tux and Pucks, Islanders @ Sabres

93923b2aea58bc0e8491e89ff97ad885.jpg

That's how you spend New Year's Eve. Islanders should make for an exciting game.

Lackluster 1st period vs the Canes .. c'mon caps let's get in gear

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lackluster 1st period vs the Canes .. c'mon caps let's get in gear

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They are the CRAPitals for a reason. Hahaha. I need Kuzie to help me in FH tonight.

That's how you spend New Year's Eve. Islanders should make for an exciting game.
Sabres came out skating, outshooting the Islanders 20-7.

Sabres came out skating, outshooting the Islanders 20-7.

Wow. I have t seen many Sabers games but I like how they are built and on paper they look like a fun team to watch.

Wow. I have t seen many Sabers games but I like how they are built and on paper they look like a fun team to watch.
And they're down 1-0.

They have had the Heritage Classic which is one of the events that spring boarded the Winter Classic. I believe it was Calgary and Edmonton

They have had the Heritage Classic which is one of the events that spring boarded the Winter Classic. I believe it was Calgary and Edmonton

Edmonton vs Montreal then Calgary vs. Montreal. I hate Montreal.

Edmonton vs Montreal then Calgary vs. Montreal. I hate Montreal.

Best post in this thread.

(Sorry, Martin)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Bruins look confused about how to play hockey in the defensive zone. Yikes

What a save by Condon!

Did someone tell the Bruins they had a game today?

Maybe they were dispirited by the dreadful "music" NBC decided to foist on us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty must be happy with that outcome. The Habs showed up, the Bruins didn't. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back