Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Awesome. Thanks for setting up, Chuck. I will be there early to hit the range as well.

Awesome. I'll see you around 845.

Chris, the range is actually not at the course, but just around the corner form it. You need to go to the range with your real car (before going to the course) you can see the course from the range, but you can't take a cart there and it's a pretty good walk

Awesome. Thanks for setting up, Chuck. I will be there early to hit the range as well.
Joe is correct. Depending on how the GPS sends you, you will pass the range on the way to the course if it brings you down main st. I'll DM my cell so u can call if any issues.

Still room for 1 more friday???

Mitch told me he should know by tomorrow.

The range is off of East Main Street. The Clubhouse and Course itself are off Elmwood (South Elmwood). If you're driving down Route 70 to Elmwood and then right on Elmwood, take a right at East Main and you will see the range to your left with the range parking lot there. The practice putting green and chipping area are by the actual Clubhouse which is weird.

There's also one right near Oxford Valley

Apparently I suck at searching. What's the name? My cousin just moved into a place in Langhorne.

I can play but it will be close I need to drop the precious snowflake off at school at 8. Says its an hour twenty from there. Traffic will probably be awful.

Last edited:
I don't care on walking or riding. Glad to hear Mitch can make it. Just drop the little one off a little earlier to give yourself more time?

As of now I am leaning towards riding only because I was battling a cold all week and my energy level still isn't back to normal

I don't care on walking or riding. Glad to hear Mitch can make it. Just drop the little one off a little earlier to give yourself more time?

I might be able to drop here off 10 minutes earlier but that is the cut off. Kelly said she would see if she could get out 30 minutes or so early and take her, shes working OT anyway so it doesn't really matter.

As of now I am leaning towards riding only because I was battling a cold all week and my energy level still isn't back to normal

I think I am going to walk, unless its a tough course. I really would like to drop a few pounds before the holiday season starts. I say this and I will make it two weeks and then eat like 30 wings.

I might be able to drop here off 10 minutes earlier but that is the cut off. Kelly said she would see if she could get out 30 minutes or so early and take her, shes working OT anyway so it doesn't really matter.

I think I am going to walk, unless its a tough course. I really would like to drop a few pounds before the holiday season starts. I say this and I will make it two weeks and then eat like 30 wings.
Really easy course to walk

I guess I'll walk with Mitch so he doesn't look insane by himself.

Likely to be cart path only tomorrow too, so I will likely be walking.

What time you guys getting to the range tomorrow?

What time you guys getting to the range tomorrow?

And these, all set guys.
99219a29f1805e3057f75a264451094a.jpg

Back