Week 10 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Well League 2, now that Palmer is on the IR, might need a new QB. Although I do have Hoyer....

Both of my qb's can be had :)

The bad thing is, I really only have one or two guys anyone would really want. Oh well. I'm pretty much done anyways, so I'll just be playing spoiler.

The nice thing about the QB position is that outside of an elite few, the points difference between the 6th best guy and the 20th best is not that great.

The nice thing about the QB position is that outside of an elite few, the points difference between the 6th best guy and the 20th best is not that great.

Fine. Romo? Let's make a deal. I'm 3-7 and this is all the excitement I have left.

AND EFF YOU AP FOR RUINING MY FF SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Sproles....hand it to McCoy you fools!

I've got Lacy, Matthews and Gio in reserve. Definitely some question marks there, but I thought it was enough talent cover the RB slots. When Foles went down I was tooled at QB, with Carr and Bridgewater. I sent out feelers/offers for smaller RB for QB trades but nobody was interested, so that kind of forced my hand to go big.

WTF!!! I agreed to the trade, but it said that the trade would go into affect on the 11th so I wasn't worried. I checked today, and the trade had taken place before then, leaving me with nobody in that spot at all!! What happened? Or more accurately, how and why did that happen?!!

Trade was entered on the 8th and it was deemed not collusion so the trade was processed immediately.

Lmfao 102 points with a make shift lineup and I'm going to lose...bettwr not lose by 6 or the tate benching will haunt me

Lmfao 102 points with a make shift lineup and I'm going to lose...bettwr not lose by 6 or the tate benching will haunt me
That was me last week. 100 points with 3-4 guys on a bye and lost. This week put up about 120 and picked up the win.

That was me last week. 100 points with 3-4 guys on a bye and lost. This week put up about 120 and picked up the win.
A few more Matthews td and I can make it closer

Looks like I'm going to be the lowest scoring team in League 2 this week.

Hooray?

So I'm better off not starting a dst. Who knew!

Hmm, little bit of a dilemma this morning. I'm up 104.5 to 103.5, and I've got Cam Newton left tonight and he's done. Which is more likely? A stat correction later in the week changing the score to my detriment...or Cam putting up negative points tonight? I'll admit, seeing Andy do it on Thursday is probably adding to the paranoia.

Oh my...

Looks like I'm going to be the lowest scoring team in League 2 this week.

Hooray?
Excuse me, but I hold that honor, thank you very much.

Just amazing how McCoy is no longer a factor or option in Philly.

I knew I should have benched Cam and gone QB-less...

I need 2.5 freaking points from McCoy and/or Olsen!

Not starting the Niner defense is killing me...smh

I need 2.5 freaking points from McCoy and/or Olsen!

Not starting the Niner defense is killing me...smh
You are gonna win man, I was shocked that you did start a defense but then again I shouldn't have either hahaha

I had to start McCown ugh and Holmes who I dont even really know

You are gonna win man, I was shocked that you did start a defense but then again I shouldn't have either hahaha

Unless one of them fumbles, that should do it.

The only defense I have is the 49ers and they've been hit and miss. The Saints have been tearing it up at home so I took my chances. Almost cost me big

Olsen with a solid game makes it 4 straight wins to 6-4!

WTF!!! I agreed to the trade, but it said that the trade would go into affect on the 11th so I wasn't worried. I checked today, and the trade had taken place before then, leaving me with nobody in that spot at all!! What happened? Or more accurately, how and why did that happen?!!
FWIW I didn't see anything about effective dates when I accepted the trade. That's not meant to dispute what you are saying, just that I didn't pay attention...I saw Lacy on my roster and put him in my lineup. When I checked the scores this weekend I saw that you had an open roster spot and just figured you were too busy with work to set your lineup (Jordy was also on the bench). As I think about it right now I wonder if Evans didn't go into your staring lineup automatically because Hill was in the flex spot so there wasnt a qualifying position open for him. It may not help, but Evans (scored more than Lacy) and Jordy wouldn't have changed the result, even with all the points they put up. I'm really sorry if I did anything wrong in this, it was unintentional.

Unless one of them fumbles, that should do it.

The only defense I have is the 49ers and they've been hit and miss. The Saints have been tearing it up at home so I took my chances. Almost cost me big
Too many players on bye and by that I mean Luck who has been my one player hahaha

Back