yesterday I tried a robust porter with chipotle peppers, it was very interesting

Nice cold PBR after a long week

Having a Free State Brewing Golden State Wheat beer.

Trapp Lager Helles. Who knew the family from the sound of music had a brewery?

Lagunitas little sumpin wild ale not a big fan finishing the last one mow

Now this is a thread I can participate in while it snows in Minnesota!

Former brewery owner, lover of all things beer. Sipping on Cold Press Black Ale from a small brewery in Duluth called Bent Paddle.

Just tapped a 15.5 gal. keg of Ballast Point Sculpin IPA in the man cave! Getting ready for our Christmas party tomorrow with 18 couples coming to celebrate at our house.

Great Lakes Christmas Ale. Tis the season

Any home brewers in here?

One of my fave Sam Adams brews.

COHX12F.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiner for me tonight!

Oh, goodness. Black Ops is divine. You lucky, lucky man.

Sam Adams Whitewater IPA is pretty freaking delicious.

Hobgoblin ale

Checking in from vacation and as a MT native, all the Trout Slayer tags caught my eye. What did I miss?

I'm putting this in the beer thread because I think of Trout Slayer as a beer first and foremost, even though a trademark dispute forced a name change to Dancing Trout a few years back.

edit to add that it's entirely possible that something is just weird with my phone.

32a739d8238ad9f6a559940d6834a7da.jpg

Another fantastic Michigan Beer.

You IPA lovers need to come to the northeast and try Heady Topper. It is unfathomably good. It's been named the best IPA in the world by a few brew reviews. And I don't like IPA's usually

Looking forward to one of these beauties in a couple days:

the-devastator.jpg

Haven't had one since I lived in Utah...and that is extremely sad. It's a killer beer.

Back