Teacher Uses Hot Sauce On Austistic Boy

Ridiculous and disgusting. She needs to rot in jail.

I can't even.

Never being able to teach again is a suitable starting point.

I just dont get it....how a logical human can do something like this....I would rather have these people locked up than weed dealers...

This is flat out sickening....

Wow!, What? I hope she doesn't have any kids at home either, what in the hell was she thinking.

Where is Dexter when you need him?

Disgusting slime bag.

JM

I read this stuff , and wonder how much of this crap happens daily ? Possibly in our own neighborhoods . Children are a gift from God , a pure gift . Some should be banned from having them or ever be around them . I will actually go up to parents of they are out of line and tell them to stop . They stop !!! Immediately

Doesnt even register. This is terrible. She should never be allowed to teach again. I know we have some teachers in the forum and are good people and i have some teachers in my family so i not its not all, but what happened to all the good teachers? We hear more and more stories of out of control teachers than i can ever recall.

This makes me so mad. When I look at my kids, I couldn't imagine doing anything that would hurt them. This is disgusting

I got nothing good to say or think.... I'm out

What the hell is wrong with these people? And what is wrong with the school system for transferring her instead of making sure she's never allowed to be in a classroom full of kids again, regardless of the fact they're disabled or not?

For punishment with this turd head they need to take a cayenne pepper and stick it where the sun don't shine :angry:

This one just makes me sick, that teacher shouldn't be allowed to teach ever again.

I guess my question would be how was this allowed to happen? Is she the normal "special needs" teacher? Shouldn't they undergo training or discipline on how to deal with children with different needs? What a disgrace.

How ridiculous and what is this world coming to?

That is such a sad story. This woman needs to be put away. Somewhere with no one to communicate with. Perhaps after a while she will begin to understand the wickedness in her heart.

I'm disgusted. My sister in law and cousin in law both have autistic children and I would go ballistic if anyone tried to do something like this.

My wife works with the DDMR population and has for years. Abuse is common amongst care takers. You don't expect to hear about it from a teacher. I say let the punishment fit the crime. Ghost chilis for a month. The whole thing, one a day.

I don't even want to read the article but some people are just wasting oxygen. Things like this really piss me off, these poor kids didn't ask to be born and then to be treated like this is unacceptable.

Back