The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had Salt & Vinegar Chips at lunch, and feel like I'm going to need a whole tin of Altoids to get rid of the taste.

wait... where is the cat?

A few beers should also do the trick! :D
Yeah, should have thought of that before I headed back to the office #FacePalm

wait... where is the cat?
Hello Kitty suffered the same fate as Hitchbot

edit: my sentence to pay off the Legacy bet was just a week...thank god :)

i should have made that a month long bet...maybe switch it up once a week. oh well next time Rob might have to go for more control

i should have made that a month long bet...maybe switch it up once a week. oh well next time Rob might have to go for more control
Thank god it wasn't a month...although it was kind of a conversation piece...and drew some funny remarks. So far no one seems impressed by my reverse jam :)

I just had Salt & Vinegar Chips at lunch, and feel like I'm going to need a whole tin of Altoids to get rid of the taste.
OMG This reminds me I forgot to post my rant for Saturday!
So, on the way up to play with Bill and Kelly, I stop and grab a couple Gatorade's. I just go by color, so I grabbed a greenish one and a bluish one.
Fast forward like 7 holes and I'm finally ready to chug down like 1/2 bottle and figure the greenish one looks good, because I figured it was apple or something similarly green.
That would be a bigarsed fat NOPE, and unfortunately, I chugged most of it down before the taste really registered in my mind.
WTeffingF is this?? I look at the bottle and it's Lime Cucumber!!!! Really? Who the bloody hockey sticks thought this was a good combo? And why didn't I at least glance at the flavor first!!??!
It was disgusting, and now was leaving a long-lasting aftertaste I couldn't shake for anything. I tried Coke, another flavor (berry something) and water and couldn't get rid of that taste.
F you Gatorade science monkey!!

So, on the way up to play with Bill and Kelly, I stop and grab a couple Gatorade's. I just go by color, so I grabbed a greenish one and a bluish one.
Fast forward like 7 holes and I'm finally ready to chug down like 1/2 bottle and figure the greenish one looks good, because I figured it was apple or something similarly green.
That would be a bigarsed fat NOPE, and unfortunately, I chugged most of it down before the taste really registered in my mind.
WTeffingF is this?? I look at the bottle and it's Lime Cucumber!!!! Really? Who the bloody hockey sticks thought this was a good combo? And why didn't I at least glance at the flavor first!!??!
It was disgusting, and now was leaving a long-lasting aftertaste I couldn't shake for anything. I tried Coke, another flavor (berry something) and water and couldn't get rid of that taste.
Oh man. That's hilarious and disgusting at the same time. ?

Nothing like expecting one taste and getting another. Something similar may or may not happened to me once with mayonnaise and horseradish sauce

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Oh man. That's hilarious and disgusting at the same time. 

Nothing like expecting one taste and getting another. Something similar may or may not happened to me once with mayonnaise and horseradish sauce

yeah its awful, I once mixed water and vodka...

Oh man. That's hilarious and disgusting at the same time. ?

That may or may not have happened to me but with ranch and horseradish sauce

I know you're tough, because you've already done more at our age than I would. By chance, does it help if it's wrapped really tight? Any way in hell to medicate, wrap, and just do it? Is it like an all day PT or just a 15 minute deal? I wish I had an answer, because I sure want to see you graduate, and I can say do whatever it takes for that one event and it'll never happen again, but I'M not the one doing it.
Wrapping it doesn't do any good unfortunately. All I can really do is eat ibuprofen and or naproxen sodium as well as take our as easy as I can. It is somewhat better today so if I can make it until Wednesday of next week without any set backs I think I should be good.

You were definitely suffering after sucking down that cucumber flavored gator aid! :beat-up:

Trying to book a Hot Deal on GolfNow and clicking the Reserve Now button only to have it say

We're sorry, your tee time is no longer available

bull$@#%..nobody just booked both of the times available

That's happened to me a few times before, sometimes it does just happen. Kinda sucks :/

That's happened to me a few times before, sometimes it does just happen. Kinda sucks :/
It's bs, it happens to me all the time. The same tee time is usually available as a non hot deal, Then after you book a non hit deal it pops back up. I don't know if it's a glitch if intentional but it sucks.

It's bs, it happens to me all the time. The same tee time is usually available as a non hot deal, Then after you book a non hit deal it pops back up. I don't know if it's a glitch if intentional but it sucks.

Yeah, not the first time for me either. The hot deal was for 1-4 players and the regular price is only available for 2-4 players. Double rant!!

I want new clubs but after the fortune I spent last year I'm pretty sure I would get divorced .

Sad days .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy new tools, tell her they are for work. Sell them. Buy clubs.

Yeah, not the first time for me either. The hot deal was for 1-4 players and the regular price is only available for 2-4 players. Double rant!!

The hot deal appeared again for both times and I got the same response that somebody had selected it for both.

Lost power yesterday at 7AM after severe storm rolled through, still no power this morning. House was 85* last night so we got virtually no sleep and they keep pushing back the estimated time for it to be fixed. Not happy!

Been at the dealership to reattach a piece of plastic cover for two hours. Was told 20 minutes when I got here.

Been at the dealership to reattach a piece of plastic cover for two hours. Was told 20 minutes when I got here.
Gawd. I hate that. I got a recall notice the other day, and I need to do some 60k maintenance, and I'm afraid they'll tell me they need my car all day, which will turn into, oops, how about tomorrow?

I've got a club for sale on ebay. 140+ looks, 15 watchers and only 1 bid so far. C'mon you tire kickers! 3 days to go.

170/20/3. Getting there!

It is way too early to be worrying about bids.. Most people wait until the last few minutes. I think it is a waste to bid any earlier than that.

It's the 20 watchers that are giving me hope

For the 4th time in a year some jackass clipped my parked car. And of course they didn't leave a note... Whole side of my car is damaged. As this happens too often, my insurance company will not be happy...

It is way too early to be worrying about bids.. Most people wait until the last few minutes. I think it is a waste to bid any earlier than that.
Yeah, no point in bidding early unless you plan on throwing down such a ridiculously high offer that you can "set it and forget it".

Another movie theater incident. Suspect had gun and hatchet. Killed by cops, haven't seen any reports of victims at the movie theater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back