The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Good luck to everyone out there today. But I'll be pulling for my Texas boys to do some damage today. Go get that belt from Team Callaway!

Will be following along.

Has anyone else realized that you can walk through the closet into the bathroom? #mindblown #NotReallyAShortcut
837ccc6d4bed29e0d5de35a6891f3d2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Grandaddy Of Em All

Thanks for all of he love and following in here. For those following along, you want to hear something crazy.

THIS COULD BE YOU NEXT YEAR!

Did everyone else miss this, or was it previously announced that the #Grandaddy will be back in 2016??

How could there not be more excitement about another shot at this dream trip??

Hit em well today fellas and get us internet golfers a championship belt to defend next year!!

If you get a chance, give @TifDip a shout out on Twitter about the apparel you are liking. She is following along and talking about #TheGrandaddy and the apparel.
Her interaction on social media has been awesome!
The Grandaddy Of Em All

Trending for 16 hours, that's awesome!

need to keep #TheGrandaddy trending for a year :)

Bababoooey to all

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hello all.

Let's do this.

It's almost tee time!

Good morning from the dessert.

Hopefully you guys are eating dessert all day out there in the desert (one s for sand) taking Callaway to the woodshed

FYI to those following along at home, this is the Steven that did the putter fittings and that gave me the sweet Nebraska putter head. Really nice and super smart.
Incredible treatment Neb. I guess the forum should give Steven an extra nice virtual consolation hug after redemption happens.

Good luck and got get 'em boys! #TeamRedemption FTW!

Day two recap....

I love Neb's recaps :). Thanks bud for sharing all the details. Same goes to everyone else with the live coverage!

Those 1/4 Zips look great, guess I'll just have to mug someone in the parking lot to get one, who's my size again?

Spent the last few minutes outside by the fountain just reflecting on how amazing his experience and people have been, and how grateful I am too have a chance to be part of something like this. It's been going by so fast, I want the next couple of days to go in slow mo. Each night I've been jotting down some thoughts to share post event. Don't ever want to forget a second of this.

Now it's about to be game time. #TeamRedemption
abd435797134b2574818692dfdb4fbd2.jpg

And you guys haven't even seen the Hideaway in day light. THAT should be on film, please!

Give em hell fellas! And phillyv do work son!

Incredible treatment Neb. I guess the forum should give Steven an extra nice virtual consolation hug after redemption happens.

Mr. Nate Adelman and I are here to help in any way. We're also here to take on any side action

Back